Dropping the 32-bit Linux experimentals

Hi, all! I run the build host for the experimentals.

In the last month or so, I’ve had a couple of cases where the docker container I use to make the 32-bit Linux Tiles builds has been getting stuck after finishing its work, such as happened in build 6651 here. The console trace suggests the process inside the container reached its final line of script (and likely completed that, too), but then just stopped, waiting for… whatever, instead of terminating.

Now, I’ve had the current Jenkins running since February-ish, and these problems didn’t start until July 16th, with build 6595. Fixing it is semi-easy – restart the docker daemon and everything works again for a little while – but it’s a manual process.

Now, I have no idea why it’s happening, and I can’t spare the time to research it in depth; furthermore, I’m fairly certain nobody downloads the 32-bit Linux builds in the first place. So I’m just going to remove them from the build matrix, removing the problem altogether.

If you were intending to use the precompiled 32-bit Linux builds and need me to turn them back on, or if you have insight as to why the docker-contained compile isn’t terminating correctly, now’s your chance to let me know. I’ve had trouble in the past with getting email notifications from the forums here, so your best bet is to hit up the reddit thread – I do read those thoroughly.