DoubleTech Industries Military Labs Quarterly Report (New Power Armor!)

Ladies and gentlemen, I’ll be honest:

I’m proud of you all!

We’ve achieved so much this quarter. Thanks to your tireless efforts, the DoubleTech Industries Power Armor, Mk. II-L and the DoubleTech Industries Power Armor, Mk. II-H have both made it to the production lines, and will soon be in the hands of our boys in blue.

What’s more, our bionics are now easier to disassemble and service than ever!

Now, it’s not all been a walk in the park, this is true. While we had high hopes for our Power Armor Interface, as it turns out, field testing have shown it to be underpowered and near-useless.

But where some see a crisis, we should see an opportunity, and what an opportunity it is! Together with our new and more servicable compact bionic modules we are now releasing the Power Armor Interface Mk. II!

Thanks to its built-in power source, it provides 5 times the power efficiency, with only twice the risk of acute radiation poisoning due to containment failure!

Moreover, while the Power Armor Interface Mk. II is designed to meet the power requirements of the DoubleTech Industries Power Armor, Mk. II-L and the DoubleTech Industries Power Armor, Mk. II-H; it remains fully backwards compatible with the DoubleTech Industries Power Armor, Mk. I.

While the DoubleTech Industries Power Armor, Mk. I does have its weaknesses, we should remain fully committed to supporting each and every unit throughout their expected service life. While we are unable to in full bring the improved ventilation system to the old units; all units, old and new, will receive the newly developed radiation shields that make the Mk. II a force to be reckoned with even in nuclear hellscapes.

In conclusion, I would like to thank you all for your time, and I trust that you will all contribute to make our third quarter of this year our best quarter ever!

Sincerely,
Williham Totland, CEO
DoubleTech Industries, Inc.

Our power will be maximum!

Now, if only it’d cook my food as well.

If only it would have a built in MP3 player.