Locating Power Armor Mk. II

I’ve crafted and installed the Power Armor Interface Mk. II, and now only one question remains to be answered:
What the heck is the Mk. II power armor, and where do I find it? I’ve run through five military bunkers and six military outposts since I started actively searching for it, and while I’ve found plenty of normal power armors, I’ve seen nothing else. Does anyone have any experience with this wondrous, mystical artifact? I’m playing 0.A stable, and I’m beginning to suspect it’s only in the experimental builds or something.

It’s there, but you’re not lucky enough.

But one day, RNG will spawn one in.

Verification that it exists is enough for me, thanks. :slight_smile:
In the meantime, I’ll comfort myself with fancy shmancy bionics.

Light/Heavy power armor is power armor MK II. But that doesn’t matter for the bionic, it’s “power armor interface” Mk II, not “power armor Mk II” interface, and it will work just as well with normal armor as it would with heavy or light.

Basically: Don’t listen to Funsize Ninja. He’s funny but rarely honest.

Heyyy…

I find that kind of true. But I had honest intentions this time.

MK II is just the same as MK I but it uses MUCH less power. With the MKII you can pretty much live in power armor with decent power storage and some varied power sources.

Ehm so do i understand that right there is no thing called Power armor Mk2 just basic heavy and light? i found alot of these but i cant find any helmet or backpack version of it and i looked trough 15 citys by now most of the basements all the banks and military surplus like 20 bunkers and outposts which crossed my way and alot of science labs… i think the spawn rate has to be adjusted i found like 30 diffrent Power armors but not 1 helmet or backpack for it.

A lot of the hi-tech military gear I’ve found (in 0.A) has come from soldier corpses, crash sites, trap lure piles and as drops from zombie soldiers. This includes CBMs, weapons and power armor pieces.

I hope this helps you find what you’re hunting.

For some reason giant black widows seem inordinately fond of hoarding rare and valuable weapons and pieces of armor. Maybe if you explored the basements they inhabit and 's’mashed their webs you could plunder their riches…

Wait really? I always just ignored those. I never knew there was treasure. Any CBMS?
Edit: Just went through a basement filled with them and cleared all the webs. No treasure, just spider eggs.

I found a power armor helmet in one of the spider basements.

[quote=“123456789, post:11, topic:6044”]Wait really? I always just ignored those. I never knew there was treasure. Any CBMS?
Edit: Just went through a basement filled with them and cleared all the webs. No treasure, just spider eggs.[/quote]
See any safes down there? Try cracking those open. In my experience, they usually contains a lot of firearms along with matching ammos. And about those spider eggs? Once you converted them into powdered eggs, they can last you for seasons.

How do you get past the black widows? I went down some stairs once, had two of them staring me in the face (literally inhabiting the tile adjacent to mine) and immediately nope’d out of there.

Black widow poison is deadly… right? Or are they actually not a threat?

They are poisones? I don t know i never got hurt by one. i just go down slap some of them arround till they die butcher them go out close the door behind me for the rest of these jummy critters to stay alive /fresh.

This is how:

Thats how i cook them.

It’s not deadly poison, but it will lead to high amounts of pain, gradually letting them overwhelm you if you aren’t careful. Leading them upstairs is recommended.

I’ve found all 3 power armors in random places, sometimes out in the open IIRC. Haven’t come across any other helmets other than basics though.

I also found some chitin armor laying about outside a spider nest.

[quote=“Flare, post:19, topic:6044”]I’ve found all 3 power armors in random places, sometimes out in the open IIRC. Haven’t come across any other helmets other than basics though.

I also found some chitin armor laying about outside a spider nest.[/quote]
I just need the heavy helmet for a complete set. I found the other two helmets at scientist corpse spawns, the MkII armors in bank vaults, and the basic armor came off a bio-operator.