Do Blazemod ballista racks work?

I decided to add in a scorpion ballisa and wooden ballista racks for my wooden ballista bolts but I’m not even getting an option to refill them?

I am 80 percent sure none of the spectacular items from blaze mod that comes with the game work anymore. I’m talking about the ammo racks and the vortex engine and generator.

Well, that’s a bit of a letdown unfortunately. Sigh, just when I thought me and my gocart were about to kick zombie ass

It still can just not as much as it used to. There should be a patch someone made out there where instead of taking from a rack you can make craftable hoppers which act as magazines for the turrets.

If it’s not too much trouble, could you link?

gimme gimme
the less I have to fix this blazemod mess the better

1 Like

Sorry I only remember the page number from before the forum changed sites.

Blaze mod? I’ve neither seen nor heard of this mod. What is it and where can I find it?

It is known as vehicle additions pack nowdays. Had a name change ages back, but before that it went by (and in code is still labeled as) blazemod.

Belatedly: craftable ammo hoppers and reasonable clip sizes are now part of the official Vehicle Parts Pack/blazemod in the main release, and have been for a couple of weeks.