Disable animations doesn't seem to disable animations any more?

In previous versions, 0.A for sure, when I set Animations to false the game wouldn’t display bullet travel and would instantly resolve shots. Now in 0.C setting Animations to false seems to have no effect for me. Am I doing something wrong or is this a bug?

EDIT Adding some details:
I am on 0.C stable, Hoder’s tileset, windowed, software rending false, Animations, Rain animation, and SCT animation all false, on windows 7 if it makes any difference.

Hmm. Bullet travel can be sped up by setting the delay to 0, IIRC, though the precip, etc is definitely a bug. Thanks for reporting.

Yeah, I have it on 0 delay too, though it’s still very slow compared to when disabling worked :stuck_out_tongue:

No prob, and thanks for looking at this!

[quote=“acehawk, post:3, topic:9220”]Yeah, I have it on 0 delay too, though it’s still very slow compared to when disabling worked :stuck_out_tongue:

No prob, and thanks for looking at this![/quote]

Right now I’m a bit overstretched simply keeping the PR hopper under control, thanks to a bad case of IRL. So someone else will likely handle the actual bug-fixery, I’m afraid.

Could be a bug introduced by some changes I made recently to unify the animation code. I’ll look into it regardless.

As far as I can tell this bug must have existed for a while. The code didn’t check the animation option at all. Am I correct in assuming the other types of animation were correctly disabled and that it was only bullets that were the issue you had?

I believe your assumption is correct, the only problem I’ve noticed was projectile animations.

[quote=“KA101, post:4, topic:9220”][quote=“acehawk, post:3, topic:9220”]Yeah, I have it on 0 delay too, though it’s still very slow compared to when disabling worked :stuck_out_tongue:

No prob, and thanks for looking at this![/quote]

Right now I’m a bit overstretched simply keeping the PR hopper under control, thanks to a bad case of IRL. So someone else will likely handle the actual bug-fixery, I’m afraid.[/quote]
Regardless, thank you for taking the time to validate my report :slight_smile: and for your work with the PR hopper haha