Did someone upgrade forests recently?

I started a medieval churl challenge recently so I’ve been in the woods a lot. I feel as though there’s a massive increase in plant diversity, especially trees. I even found a shallow water tile sitting all alone nowhere near a swamp or pond overmap tile.

Overall I’m loving it so I’m hoping it’s a real thing and not just crazy luck on my forest generation.

Yep real thing :):grin:

1 Like

I didn’t see it in the changelog. This is awesome.

I believe this is what did it:

It claims to just be infrastructure, but he spruced things up a bit too.

3 Likes

Hey, look at that. I don’t know enough about the game to start playing with it, but it’s cool that he opened things up.

So far it’s made “innawoods” a lot more fun. Now that there’s so much tree variety I can actually gather up resources. And finding little groves is a nice delight. Plus the water pools make it so you can access water without necessarily needing to always have a funnel.

So many literal game changers lately.

i didn’t see the plant diversity but there is forest trail now that makes my forest exploration feels good.
(especially when night)

Plant diversity is great. So long as everything in the forest isn’t edible and abundant. While you can eat a fair amount of crap in the wild. You can’t find all that we see in the game so readily.

You would be really hard pressed to find the common berries and tree fruit that have been placed around forests in game.

I see what you did there lol.

1 Like