Diamond Ring

i found this item.
is it not the glasscutter on the finger - then i’m the Romen papa.

with it we may be silently open closed windows. yes with class chards, but silently!!! zombies not hear us.

what you say on it?

I believe this is supposed to be a “wedding” ring.

Silently cutting windows open with that should be difficult, I suppose. Althogh I’ve never tried that before, so perhaps it is possible.

Shouldent it also require some kind of skill? Like cutting weapons 3 or like “stealth” (if they implement that stuff soon). If u dont have the skill the chans of something going wrong (breaking glas, setting off alarm etc) is way higher.

U also should need some kind of suction device, otherwise the glas would fall n break anyway.

I mean, just because u got a diamond ring dont make you a master thief.

You can’t actually cut glass with a diamond ring, unless said ring is shaped like a blade. A typical diamond ring is deliberately designed to have no cutting point, and even if it did have a sharp point, there’s no way the point could cut deep enough into the glass to cut it without shattering it.

On the subject of sneaky stuff. I’m playing the experimental with z levels( Haven’t found any yet)
But I have a grappleing hook with rope in it how do I use it to climb up structures?

[quote=“Black_OPs, post:5, topic:7157”]On the subject of sneaky stuff. I’m playing the experimental with z levels( Haven’t found any yet)
But I have a grappleing hook with rope in it how do I use it to climb up structures?[/quote]

Motels and office towers have a second story if you use that mod.

Unfortunately, you can’t grapple up z-levels in the mod. That’s why the z-levels are a “mod” and not mainline.

Yea I know, just thought the hook was part of the mod maybe to scale walls. thx.

Hehe, i hadent really thought about it that far but it makes sense.