Crash in 0.A-2062 /5ea9a28 - Not sure about what triggers it

I’m experiencing a consistent crash in this version; The game crashes when I go in a certain direction, at a certain point of the map. Either by foot or in a vehicle, it doesn’t matter. I have a hunch it has to do with the direction by which I enter the maptile, because when I enter by the right side, it crashes, but using the debugmode to teleport to the other side and then coming back through the left side makes it go back to normal, and not crash anymore.

It sounds kind of nutty, I’m sorry.

Should I upload the savefile so the crash can be reproduced?

[quote=“jinzaditen, post:1, topic:7323”]I’m experiencing a consistent crash in this version; The game crashes when I go in a certain direction, at a certain point of the map. Either by foot or in a vehicle, it doesn’t matter. I have a hunch it has to do with the direction by which I enter the maptile, because when I enter by the right side, it crashes, but using the debugmode to teleport to the other side and then coming back through the left side makes it go back to normal, and not crash anymore.

It sounds kind of nutty, I’m sorry.

Should I upload the savefile so the crash can be reproduced?[/quote]

Last time we had something like this it was a Random NPC gone wrong. Keep the save; we’ll probably want it but I can’t personally guarantee that I’ll look at it.