"Convincing" wasps to change z levels

I’ve got a couple of giant wasps hanging around the roof of a bank, there’s no stairs and their hive is in a house a couple of map tiles away. There’s also a skelly jug in the nearby forest and a talon ugv in the back room of the bank. How would i go about introducing them to each other? I think they’d really hit it off together.
I’m playing on Frank.02 and i haven’t got experimental z levels on (I think they exist on that version)

The Z-Levels toggle in Frank is Z-Level vision, from that version onwards Z-Levels themselves are permanently on. So if you have that setting off, the wasps can’t see you to come down and say hi. That leaves sounds and smell. I don’t remember anything smell wise about Frank that would help, but taking a crowbar to some vehicles under the wasps might be loud enough to lure them down to see whats what. It’ll also probably draw out the other friends you mentioned, so I’d be prepared.

Z level Vision was still experimental, marked as dangerous, and defaulted to Off last time I played (late 0.F experimental). As far as I know there isn’t much you can do to lure creatures down from a higher Z level if Z level Vision is off (critters can still emerge from basements, though), so I’d suggest turning Z level Vision on (they’ve been present for a long time, probably since some time in 0.E or even longer). Once they can see you they may attack (but quite possibly from above rather than moving down to you level).