Coleen's Tileset [UPDATED Sept 8, 2014]

Update’s up - just a smallish one this time as it’s been a busy couple months. Enjoy!

Nice! I appreciate all the hard work you’ve been putting in on this. Definitely the best-looking tileset in my opinion, and quickly becoming one of the most complete as well.

Coleen I absolutely love the tile set, best out there and the only one I use hands down.

Will you be adding in cig/cannabis smoke and the new floors for pizza parlors as in the experimental builds soon? No pressure :slight_smile:

Coleen, thanks so much. Your tileset is awesome!

I’m going to do my best to keep up with the tiles as they keep adding them. I’m just glad Waldo left me such an impressive tileset to start from!

Cheers all!

waldo’s tileset was amazing and now, thanks to you, it’s even better
keep up the good work and thank you =)

looking forward to more
though can you put a version number at the end of the name of the file

GORGEOUS. Love your tiles Coleen, keep doing your excellent work!

Gonna give this tileset a shot. I’ve got a good impression thus far.

I’m really tempted to try making my own tileset now.

any news as to how the tileset is going? havent heared anything in a long time

Still at work on this!

Had some computer issues and an upgrade, but never fear, it’s not abandoned!

I was able to retrieve all my files and move them to the new system, so hopefully I’ll have an update soon.

Am very excited to see what new tiles you got for us

Easy patch for you here:

The ‘go bag’ added in experimental is just a duffel bag and can use the same texture. If you wanted to spice it up, you could make it big and puffy as the go bag is full of a buncha gear.

[quote=“Hague, post:93, topic:5455”]Easy patch for you here:

The ‘go bag’ added in experimental is just a duffel bag and can use the same texture. If you wanted to spice it up, you could make it big and puffy as the go bag is full of a buncha gear.[/quote]
That’s not experimental, that’s been in the game for quite a while.

Oh, well, either way then. Been playing XP so much I forgot if release had it at all.

[quote=“Tawarochir, post:94, topic:5455”][quote=“Hague, post:93, topic:5455”]Easy patch for you here:

The ‘go bag’ added in experimental is just a duffel bag and can use the same texture. If you wanted to spice it up, you could make it big and puffy as the go bag is full of a buncha gear.[/quote]
That’s not experimental, that’s been in the game for quite a while.[/quote]

I believe it includes a backpack of some sort as well. Which is also pretty full. :wink:

its been a long time since the last update
still working on this tileset or did you give up?

here are a solar panel I did by taking the existing one and stretching it out into 3 “lanes”, what do people think? I like the style of this tileset, and appreciate all the work thats gone into it.

Looks fine.
This is by far my favorite tileset, partially due to the large tilesize.

If there is any people who has the same problem as i do aka the tileset gives an error when you unzip it and copy paste it to /gfx
Go to the \Cataclysmfolder\gfx\Coleen32Tileset and open the tileset.txt and remove the gfx/ away at these lines
JSON: gfx/Coleen32Tileset/tile_config.json
TILESET: gfx/Coleen32Tileset/Coleen.png

So it should look like this

JSON: Coleen32Tileset/tile_config.json
TILESET: Coleen32Tileset/Coleen.png

Tileset looks amazing btw.