Cold Blooded Rebalance

It’s 47 degrees in my game and I have a speed of 1… I’m also extremely ponderous, but I mean… Really… 1? There should be a point where it stops. It takes my like two mins to move a tile. I’m literally starving to death because I get hungry faster then I can eat, even with mouth tentacles. I think both ponderous and cold blooded should reduce the amount you need to eat or drink. Also, if you are cold blooded maybe you should be able to “hibernate” through the cold weather? :stuck_out_tongue:

Had to take light eater myself, even without mutations I’ve ended up doing work to my deathmobile that leaves me parched, famished and exhausted all at once. it’s three points I’d love to put into light step and inconspicuous, but meh, not eating as much means less need to raid for food, which means you don’t really need light step or inconspicuous anyway.

Also when I had cold blooded it wasn’t that much of a problem, only a minor (circa ~5%) penalty. Maybe it’s affected by how much warmth your current clothes give? Dump those woolen socks my lizard-blooded bretheren. :stuck_out_tongue:

I can’t wear clothes on my mouth, head, or hands because of mutations.

Yes I know it’s been nearly two years since the last post.

Lizard characters can still wear:

Headgear
Cowl
Keffiyeh
Turban
XL Survivor gear (all of them)

The cowl is great for mouth protection.

I saw this and I was like… I don’t remember posting this… Then I realized how old it was. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah I know. But I just couldn’t help myself.