Cold beer!

And other cold drinks!

Have you ever found a minifridge and then rarely use it because of its limited functionality?

Did it ever seem strange to you that stashing sodas and beers in that minifridge never made them cold?

Now you can store drinks (and a few other things) in an active minifridge to temporarily make them cold, boosting their morale effect by ~50%.

Grab a copy of the latest experimental build to try it for yourself.

Git!

Yaaaaaaaay!

water work too?

Water, soft drinks, fruit juice, etc.

Pretty much anything that you’d normally drink cold (I know not everybody drinks their beer cold, and there’s a few types like stout that it doesn’t apply to because of this) will eventually get the (cold) tag if you leave it in your minifridge for a while.

[move]THIS IS AMAZING[/move]
[glow=purple,2,300]:D[/glow]

Well, I’ve got a lot of beer over here atm and I cheer ya!

Since the code for this seems to be in, maybe boiling water should give it (hot) and reduce morale a little? Fridging it could get rid of (hot) quicker than just waiting. Cold water for +morale, room temperature for no change, hot water is -morale.

I think, it would make more sense if it would be dependable on overall body temperature.

I think, it would make more sense if it would be dependable on overall body temperature.[/quote]

For heat, maybe, but certain drinks can be enjoyed regardless.
After a day working out in the snow, freezing my balls off, i know i’d still happily go inside and drink a nice cold coke.