Class: Druid-Monk

So mutations happened…

Holy crap. So getting out your entire natural attack string is pretty darn intense. How have you guys gone with your attack-adding mutations?

Very nice! Best I’ve managed was…

You wrap your steel chain around the squirrel for 20 damage. You stab the squirrel with your pointed horns! You pierce the squirrel for 33 damage.

Despite the 2 sets of damage numbers this was one attack. Steel chains seem weird that way.

But as you can see that was against a squirrel, hardly the most durable of targets. I don’t use melee too often, I’ve only decided to go aside in melee weapons on this character because he managed to get a bunch of good melee mutations (thorns, pointed horns, sleek scales, Phelloderm).

If I specialized in melee instead of hybridizing I’m sure these numbers could go much higher.

Since you had hooves, any idea how to keep them from becoming freezing and sapping your strength?

[quote=“Asra, post:3, topic:327”]Since you had hooves, any idea how to keep them from becoming freezing and sapping your strength?[/quote]Bionics~
That heat management one. A definite life saver.

So far I have arm tentacles. Should I wait to see if I can get the full on 8 tentacles? How beneficial IS it in melee? (Also if I have a fusion blaster, does it just take up a tentacle slot or what?) Hopefully I’ll survive to get some more mutations like that.

Played a martial arts with 4 tentacles. It was devastating.
Not sure about armed melee - I bet the additional attacks are made ‘unarmed’. (would be totally overpowered otherwise … 8 attacks with a katana?! you’d be looking like a marilith)