City Hall/Court Houses

We should have them, and we should get all the judges and lawyers who play make them :wink:

supised we dont already, tbh. They are stone structures chock full of wood and metal detectors and alarms and erroded authority.

And jail cells.

Finally we get to kill all the lawyers. This is a must… hmmm What kind of special attacks will lawyers, judges and the like get? Probably somehow get to steal all your money in the process of stealing repossesing some of your things and a major moral penalty.

Can we have “I fought the law” as background music when we enter a courthouse?

Also, lawyers have to throw paperwork at us. and the judges will have those little hammers as weapons.

Maybe have “Judges” as joke monsters.
Pseudo-human hostile NPCs who shout things like “YOU VIOLATED THE LAAAAAAAAAAAWWWW!!!” while brutally murdering you wih sci-fi weapons.
But yeah - city halls seem like a logical addition.

Yeah sounds great

[quote=“MrQwerty, post:4, topic:12021”]Maybe have “Judges” as joke monsters.
Pseudo-human hostile NPCs who shout things like “YOU VIOLATED THE LAAAAAAAAAAAWWWW!!!” while brutally murdering you wih sci-fi weapons.
But yeah - city halls seem like a logical addition.[/quote]

I’m not sure if we can add a pistol with 10 dozen different mods in cata :x

…god damnit, now I’m thinking about “I fought the LAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWW!!! and the LAAAAAAAAAAAWWW won” …god, i wonder if someone actually made something like this…

The story you are about to see is true. The names have been changed to protect the innocent.

Da Da Duuh Duuh, Da Da Duuh Duuh Duuuuh!

Judges need to have a Taurus judge. Because all the gun laws are reverting and all the judges would carry a judge again… well not really because zombies don’t shoot, but I guess they could have a high chance of carrying one.

hmmm maybe someone should add a zombies with guns mod that makes more enemies have viable ranged attacks. Would be insanely difficult but if its your cup of tea…