[Suggestion] Ideas to rare building in map

Game is great. But she needs a more buildings. How about :
1.Different labs. Labs with underground greenhouse, labs with portal to another labs, labs with CBM used enemy unit.
2.Large military base with undegraund, tanks, robots, terminators and very rare loot.
3.Mansion like normal mansion, but with vampire(hey-hey Helloween).
4.Villages - many farms and wooden houses, chainsaw, tractor, zombie cow and Not frendly redneck’s(if play with NPC).
5.Abadoned city. No zombie, no humans, just ghost’s maybe.(or big hords of rats to night, or mental impact(i see dead peapole 0_0)).
6.The annular attachment of transport. In center shell’s, dead bodies, dead zombie dody. Yes, there was a battle.
7.Ranger hut. Shotgun, axe, other staff.
8.Multistory building in cites.
9.Port or inland port. Really need fishing in the game.

You got my +1 with the tractor and chainsaws part, as long as I can mount those chainsaws on the tractor.

The only thing is that unless the rednecks invaded New England few days before the cataclysm this thing won’t fit into the lore.

[quote=“kaleb_22, post:1, topic:3891”]8.Multistory building in cites.
9.Port or inland port. Really need fishing in the game.[/quote]

Totally agree with the multistory and fishing part.

1.Different labs. Labs with underground greenhouse, labs with portal to another labs...

Planned. I think shoes is working on ice labs.

2.Large military base with undegraund, tanks, robots, terminators and very rare loot.

Would be a good place for all those defense mode robots to spawn.

3.Mansion like normal mansion, but with vampire(hey-hey Helloween).

There were suggestions on “vampiric” creatures. GlyphGlyph mentioned something about vampiric cats.

4.Villages - many farms and wooden houses, chainsaw, tractor, zombie cow and Not frendly redneck's(if play with NPC).

Where are are plans to generate countryside style cities, among others.

Chainsaws are already in, though not sure about tractors.

Zombie animals are planned.

6.The annular attachment of transport. In center shell's, dead bodies, dead zombie dody. Yes, there was a battle.

May you paraphrase this, again?

There already is something like this in-game.

8.Multistory building in cites.

Planned. It first needs a Z level system in-game, though.

9.Port or inland port. Really need fishing in the game.

Planned.

May you paraphrase this, again?
Fiw car building to circle for defence.

There already is something like this in-game.

In game has LMOE and cottedgee in the wood - but cottedge not have weapons and other staff.

Sorry for my bad english. Im from russia.