Chinese Weapons (Very Minor Lore Spoilers!)

I figure most people already know this, but in the Cataclysm world, the nation comes under attack by the Chinese (or the DPRK, but the former would be infinitely more likely.) Speaking in realistic terms, China is the only nation with a military that could conceivably defeat the United States in conventional, non-nuclear warfare, much less mount an invasion of the American mainland. However, there aren’t many Chinese weapons in the game. There’s the TT-30, which actually hasn’t been the standard-issue sidearm for Chinese forces for a number of years, and certainly wouldn’t be in the 2040s.

As far as I know, the Chinese issue the Norinco QSZ-92 as the standard-issue sidearm for their troops, and I’d expect it will still be in use in the 2040s. So, it’d be cool to see this weapon lying around some places in the Cataclysm.

In addition, it’d be neat to see the QBZ-95 (standard issue rifle for Chinese troops), along with the QBB-95 (a sort of quasi-LMG similar to the QBZ-95 in the way that the British L86-LSW is similar to their standard-issue L85 rifle) implemented as well.

I was almost hoping you meant the ancient Chinese weapons in the Medieval mod. o3o

china didnt invade usa (enemies are from other dimesion because experiments with portals allowed them to invade our world) but presence of chiense agents is probaly high because in 2050 usa and china are in cold war and they are spying on each other so presence of chiense weapons is possible but not machine guns mostly small weapons(smg like Type 79) and long range weapons (like QBU-88) and high tech gadgets probaly found in weapon caches in farm or forest eventualy basement probaly with bio operators too (or new type of bio operator)

I really like the idea of unique locations (basements/warehouses/farms etc) formally occupied by spies/5th columnists, full of Communist Propaganda leaflets, gadgetry, weapons and ammunition ready for an invasion that never came. Could be a cool opportunity for a unique zombie type as well, as Arek_PL said. For world building alone this gets a +1 from me!

Perhaps the Chinese employ “Bionic Infiltrators” with special Chinese CBMs…