Challenge games

Within 10,000 turns, find 1000 grenades, reinforce this rule by activating c4 with the appropriate timer, good luck comrades.

You’ll need it…

[quote=“sovietspyder, post:21, topic:5956”]Within 10,000 turns, find 10 grenades, reinforce this rule by activating c4 with the appropriate timer, good luck comrades.

You’ll need it…[/quote]

Sounds a lot more achievable than the Granades…

Pretty nice and basic challenge is to kill every single monster ingame at least once. Not particularly hard (Nice luck getting the credit for a shoggoth kill) but it keeps you entertained for a while (finding Jabberwocks and Shia is not really easy).

One of my characters actually made good progress on that one. I killed a Shoggoth, but of course, setting it on fire and blasting it with a FLASH didn’t give me credit. The only things I was missing was a Tankbot, technically a Shoggoth and the Flesh Angel.

Yandere
Step one: get well-equipped and ready for most battles
Step two: spawn an NPC. They are your beloved.
Step three: make the best relations with the NPC
Step four: make sure they won’t follow you
Step five: defend your NPC in all costs. Stalk after them and kill everything that tries to hurt your beloved, but make sure the NPC won’t find you killing someone.

It’s pretty hard. NPC are stupid and taking in mind you must destroy everything from outside of their vision range it makes everything almost impossible.

The Great Dwarf One
-You must take Toad Venom Kung Fu, to pay homage to Tarn the Great.
-You may not live in a building with no basement. [STABLE]
-You must live in a hole dug in the ground by yourself. [EXPERIMENTAL]
-You must take Hobo as a profession and drink all booze found. You may not drink water when you have 4 or more bars on all body parts and booze available.
-You may not raise your intelligence.
-You are allowed to use crossbows, axes, swords, spears, hammers, high-damage metal bludgeoning weapons like homewreckers and aluminum bats, cutlery, and, if none others are available, rocks and sticks, as weapons.
-You must increase a skill from the following list up to 4 or higher: Fabrication, Mechanics, Tailoring, [Weapon Skills/Melee/Unarmed Combat], First Aid, Archery, Dodging.
-You must take Addictive Personality to accentuate the Alcohol Addiction.
-You may not take Weak Stomach or Lightweight.

[quote=“FunsizeNinja123, post:22, topic:5956”][quote=“sovietspyder, post:21, topic:5956”]Within 10,000 turns, find 10 grenades, reinforce this rule by activating c4 with the appropriate timer, good luck comrades.

You’ll need it…[/quote]

Sounds a lot more achievable than the Granades…[/quote]

Fixed.

Good luk now!

Right now this is what I’m doing:

50x zombies
6am start
start in autumn
broken cyborg character
size 6 cities
wandering hoards on
item spawn 1.25

I know if I can just get my feet on the ground I’ll be fine, but if it’s not the zombie animals it’s the mandatory influenza that’s killing me.

Post-threshold fish mutant.

Tweaker profession with wandering spawns enabled, 'nuff said. If you find that too easy, add some addictive personality to the mix.

[size=14pt]:)[/size]

ITEM SPAWN: 0.01
MOB SPAWN: 0.50
CITY SIZE: 2-4, whatever you want.

I dub thee The Road.

Slightly Less Insane Mode: Turn on Classic Zombies
Slightly More FUN Mode: Turn on Random NPCs

And start in winter for extra sadism. Through its less challenge and more hope you have the good luck to find a lmoe/gas station in time.

You know, every time I start in winter with 120 days it immediately turns into summer for some reason and I don’t notice it,