- CDDA-Soundpack -

Do any one have a link to a sound pack that work for Android

The sound packs work on all versions. The only reason it would not work is that you don’t have enough RAM.

Should really include somewhere an installation instructions. I originally put this into the root/sound folder which the game will find the .txt file and think its loaded but you get no sounds. I then moved the folder into the /data/sounds and this worked. Also to note DO NOT move all the files in the actual folder into /data/sound as this will crash the game.

Started using this the other day because I was tired of hearing the same 2 songs in RRFSound. The ambient music fits the game so well, I really really like this sound pack. Thanks for putting this together.

hey kinda new player been here a year or so decided to switch from cooper to one of the experimentals can’t help but notice the monsters are grouped now a json has them in factions based on type could this be used to help code for different attack sounds like DAOWAce mentioned?

I gotta ask, where is track “bg14” from? It’s seriously creepy, especially around the halfway mark, i really like it.

can i contribute to this soundpack? i just made some Background music on my FL Studio…

here’s the sound :

1 Like

How about more sound effects? Can always usem for something =)

Need more sounds for wading through zombie corpses. I imagine maybe comparable to smashing melons…lol

very well… i’ll try to make sound FX then.

1 Like

i just found some sound FX but i got it from extracting it from a game… sniper elite 3… it has few sound FX fitting for pulping zombies or gibbing zombies.

Well, it might be a copyright issue…but I dunno if that really matters with mods.

that’s what i fear… copyright issue and stuff…

so i’ve been playing with this soundpack and now i noticed something unique…

when i play the game with music turned off, i notice at some spot in city i can hear something like muffled explosion in the distance. what is that sound? bombing sounds?

Quick announcement. My sound hooks PR got merged in recent experimental so the sound pack can now be expanded with more sounds. Check the SOUNDPACKS.md documentation file in the game source files. Good luck expanding your soundpack.

2 Likes

Сicadas are chirping at -9C :snowflake: . Is there a way to solve this?

Can we expect sound from vehicle engine? :slight_smile:

Try this. If not mistaken I heard various automotive sound effects:
https://discourse.cataclysmdda.org/t/soundpack-s-soundpack-vehicle-sounds-licensed-music-and-more/20131/23

But it is a choice and a matter of opinion of course.