Cataclysm Theme Songs [2018]

This is simply a thread to post a song that you think goes along with one or any of your characters, or some faction/character from Cataclysm. Perhaps the game itself, if you want. Please provide a Link to the song (and the song’s name in text in case the video is taken down).

I’ll start. Noble Culver’s theme is “Carnivore”, by Starset. Because it perfectly fits a chimerical beast with a quest for perfection and slaughter.

1 Like

Unfortunately, there’s only one song that I associate with Cataclysm. There’s a great live version on Youtube, but when I link it displays a giant preview instead of a link and I don’t know how to do it the way you did.

Anyway.

Actual cannibal Shia LaBeouf. Eating all the bodies and whatnot.

1 Like

Between the Italics Button and the Blockquote Button. You should be able to figure it out from there.

Shia LaBeouf

When I read about the game, before I picked it up, Shia LaBeouf’s existence was something that made me smile and realize that Cataclysm was the game for me.

1 Like

Most of my lategame escapades could be nicely accompanied by

Destroy Them with Lasers

1 Like

The Benny Hill Theme
This is because my character is a late game mutant-cyborg with a deathmobile.

2 Likes

–I feel as if all of those are all quite fitting at the right time in the right place. The top two are my favorite though, and they feel at least slightly less situational to me. Here’s the only one I could think of: Radioactive

Anyone have those songs from the CDDA music contest a long time ago? Tried hunting down the thread on SMF but to no avail

That was a thing? I wish I had been around for that. :sob: I like art more than music, but music is still great. Even more so if you got a good theme to go with it, or some sort of adventure music.

Tracked it down. Here’s the thread: The Music Proposal Discussion Thread

It’s from 2013, so plenty of dead links.

I always start my playthroughs with this Chapman Stick Playlist.

It has just enough silence at the beginning to get the game up and running and it starts at just the right time to really get me in the mood. Most anything with the chapman stick is a good fit for C:DDA.

I don’t know why I think it works so well, but in my headcannon of C:DDA, it is the perfect match.

Because my Cata’s setting provides quite slow-paced gameplay based on an exploration with my fellow NPC

Running To The Edge Of The World