Cars without headlights, 10L of gasoline to make a single grenade

Hello, coders.

The first bug is pretty simple to fix, I believe:
Cars spawn without headlights.
I believe no further explanation is needed, so I’ll skip to the next one:

Crafting a grenade (and possibly a molotov, a pipe bomb, and an explosive slug) drains ALL the gasoline you have in a container.
For example, if I have a plastic bottle of gasoline (500 mL, 200 charges) with me, crafting a grenade will use all the gasoline in the plastic bottle.
If I have a plastic jerrycan of gasoline (10L, 4000 charges) with me, crafting a grande will use all the gasoline in the plastic jerrycan.

That’s it. I hope you have fun fixing it.

1. That’s an oversight from when I merged in the vehicle extension mod, shall fix.

2. That’s not a bug, it’s a feature :stuck_out_tongue:
    But nah, pretty sure DinoCat’s working on fixing it in DinoCataclysm, at which point I’ll pull the fix into DDA.
    For now, it’s best to load your gas into bottles if you intend to use it for crafting.

[quote=“The Darkling Wolf, post:2, topic:63”]1) That’s an oversight from when I merged in the vehicle extension mod, shall fix.

1. That’s not a bug, it’s a feature :stuck_out_tongue:
    But nah, pretty sure DinoCat’s working on fixing it in DinoCataclysm, at which point I’ll pull the fix into DDA.
    For now, it’s best to load your gas into bottles if you intend to use it for crafting.[/quote]
    Quick question, can I transfer gas/water/liquids from a container to another?

Wield the container then (U)nload it into another one, I’m relatively certain DinoCat fixed it so that you’d not waste all your excess liquid by pouring it into a smaller container.
(This is also how you’d pour a bunch of water bottles into a jerrycan, for reference)

[quote=“The Darkling Wolf, post:4, topic:63”]Wield the container then (U)nload it into another one, I’m relatively certain DinoCat fixed it so that you’d not waste all your excess liquid by pouring it into a smaller container.
(This is also how you’d pour a bunch of water bottles into a jerrycan, for reference)[/quote]Thank you very much!

Fixed, but since this required some messing around with the gasoline definition, there’s a chance that something else involving gasoline is broken.

It also turned out crafting recipes that require containers will consume containers regardless of their fill status, so making grenades could inadvertently cause you to lose that valuable tin can of beans. This has been fixed too.

You guys are heroes. I mean it.

I have been waiting months for that to get fixed.