Can't get past the first refugee center mission!HELP?

e969d28 Experimental

I have killed all 5 zombies that were in the building and in the area and the mision wasn't compleated,and I can only lie [0% (truth teller)] to continue.

Maybe i am missing something,5 zombies are not much or is it just random the number?

(got 0.7 at sapwn rate)

If i can skip the mission it would be fine BUT I don't know if all the mission are "broken" !?

I won't get angry if is something with my world or version i just wan't to know if the other missions can be compleated.

(soory for bad english)

(edit):+my caracter uses stamina when walking.When runing it dosent icrease the rate ....

NPCs are broken in more ways than a broken wreck can be. For me, they are just delicious sources of food.

Should be more than five zeds.
Also there should be one shocker.
Were the windows intact?

I broke the window entered killed them.
I play with mundane zombies mod wich removes the special zombies
Eny advice i realy need to know if the next mission will be buged or not ,and how to get rid of this one with out lieing the NPC

BTW i have windows 7 if that helpes…

I play with mundane zombies mod wich removes the special zombies

That probably makes the mission un-completable. You have to kill the mentioned shocker zombie to complete the mission. But blocking those monster types also prevented that one from spawning, so it’s not there and can therefor not be killed.

Looks like a nice bug you found there. Zombies with special properties (like having a mission ID) should probably spawn regardless of the blacklist.

and how to get rid of this one with out lieing the NPC

Set the mission id of a random monster to the id of the current mission, then kill it. This probably involves some editing of the save. Alternately: use the debug menu to get rid of the truth teller trait (maybe add some other traits that increase your chances to lie successfully), lie about the missions, revert the traits.