C++ Runtime Library problem

I may be missing something important here. So far, google tried to help, but ultimatively, I can only try so often to uninstall and reinstall the visual c++ 2010 redistributable package.

I’m stumped. The experimental build works without that error, but in that case, the speed for the steps is significantly lower than the speed I was walking with in the previous versions (before Kaufman). As in: It didn’t take about half a second per step each.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Additionally, it would help keep the Z’s at bay.

I think the problem in locale definition. Try to add/remove a environment variable LC_NUMERIC=en_US
(System Properties -> Advanced system settings -> Environment Variable)

…yes! Yay, that was it! I still had the variable set since the last time I played (since not having it caused errors), now having it apparently caused errors. Hah! xD

Thanks for the quick help. A whole bunch. I’ll be killing all Zombies in your name!

[quote=“Desy, post:3, topic:5967”]…yes! Yay, that was it! I still had the variable set since the last time I played (since not having it caused errors), now having it apparently caused errors. Hah! xD

Thanks for the quick help. A whole bunch. I’ll be killing all Zombies in your name![/quote]

Lol! :smiley: You’re welcome!