Broken bones

Didn’t cauterize worked too?

You could break a window and pass it to get small wounds to heal. And then use bandages.[/quote]

I had one game where I had managed to install some CBMs, but then I wanted to grind First Aid, and I used the Chain Lightning bionic to slightly injure myself in every location, then use 6 bandages to heal them. Still took WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY too long.

I’ve used to boomers to grind my dodge up to 7 before (you can only gain dodge from their spit after level 4), and I’ve made and disassembled stuff to get my electronics to 12+, so I know a bit about grinding. Grinding first aid past the VERY early levels that way is, for all practical purposes, impossible.

[quote=“deoxy, post:41, topic:2843”]I had one game where I had managed to install some CBMs, but then I wanted to grind First Aid, and I used the Chain Lightning bionic to slightly injure myself in every location, then use 6 bandages to heal them. Still took WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY too long.

I’ve used to boomers to grind my dodge up to 7 before (you can only gain dodge from their spit after level 4), and I’ve made and disassembled stuff to get my electronics to 12+, so I know a bit about grinding. Grinding first aid past the VERY early levels that way is, for all practical purposes, impossible.[/quote]

More or less at what level does it become into a brick wall to grind?

Well THAT escalated quickly.[/quote]
Sorry. Call it a pet peeve or whatever. But jerks telling others what to do when they have no authority or true knowledge of the subject irk me.

I think there’s a chance to get tetanus from that. Cut yourself with care.

Yeah I can see that. But this isn’t the youtube comments man, you can’t just flame people whenever you want.

You don’t make the rules here man; everyone has equal posting rights and right to post their opinion in any thread. You can’t just tell someone to f*ck off just because you want them to.

Still, it doesn’t justify trolling. And where did I demonstrate that I’ve the knowledge (or lack therof) of “the subject”? It was my assumption that necroing is frowned upon in this forum (when done needlessly) and instead of answering that you resorted to flaming. It isn’t my fault that you can’t answer people without flaming. I won’t take this discussion further because it has been derailed enough.

I believe that this forum had rules, too bad this is not the case anymore.

I’m going to say that I’ve never met Miloch, but after having only met you a little while ago, I prefer Miloch. And again, I’ve never even met the guy.

I think there’s a chance to get tetanus from that. Cut yourself with care.[/quote]

The wiki lists that you can get tetanus from broken windows but from the code (src/trapfunc.cpp:112, 144, 740, etc.), I can only see that you can get tetanus from Beartraps, Nailboards, Glass/Spiked Pits. But I’m sure the wiki knows more than I do so…

Speaking of self-harm, a better (but a little risky) idea would be to lure a shocker (not a Shocker-brute, just a regular shocker) in and get a few shocks and then run away. Electric shocks does decent amount of damage without damaging any item in the inventory (worn or otherwise). Just don’t get too close or they can finish an early survivor real quick. My current (and relatively new) survivor got damaged pretty roughly this way but got a nice buff in first-aid after using up all the bandage.

I’m not a mod, but please try to keep this kind of bickering to a minimum. Regardless of who started it and who’s in the right, if anyone, you can easily coexist on this forum without perpetuating fights like these. Doing so doesn’t benefit anyone.

Yeah I know that. But this is what bothers me though:

I thought everyone can post their opinion without getting flamed. Regardless, I’ve already said I won’t take this matter further so I won’t discuss this anymore.

There’s REPORT button, just in case you did’nt notice.

FA is grindable at least until lvl 5. Get a welding cart, a full battery, and full hp bars, and cauterize. Right it needs that much energy and blood.

I messaged an admin a while ago. One who was online. Dunno. Wow. Repeatedly cauterization. That’d get ugly. Might as well be mas too. :stuck_out_tongue: Also a quote from the rules section.

To repeat an earlier sentiment: If you have a problem with someone’s behaviour or post content, do not continue the discussion with them if you feel it has crossed a line. Report the post in question using the forum’s report button feature. Moderators cannot be everywhere at once. We can bring up a report list, and you can help us best by using it.

Before you say it applies to me. I’m here specifically to discuss my question I asked way earlier. Certain someone keeps coming back stating they were right. :stuck_out_tongue:

Wait wait wait.

You can grind First Aid simply by cauterizing yourself? Even if you don’t have any bleeding to cauterize?

Only if your character is a masochist.

Hmmm, can’t you just add more and more layers of clothing like blankets so that your survivor will reach scorching temperature levels so they’ll get damaged from that?

[quote=“Azrad, post:54, topic:2843”]Hmmm, can’t you just add more and more layers of clothing like blankets so that your survivor will reach scorching temperature levels so they’ll get damaged from that?[/quote]I think you’re better off starting a fire near a water source, at that point. Or blinding yourself with a blindfold or excessive eye encumbrance and trampling on spiked boards.

Standing too close to lava gets the job done quickly and easily, as well.