Bookshop and other martial arts books?

First, I was travel on gym so many time, and I find out those gym only have few martial arts books, so far, I only found tai chi, akido, karate, judo, taekwondo, but other books is nowhere to find

some time I was lucky found a niten books, and also found boxing books, but other books just can’t found any

Coolthulhu said those NPC can teach me about martial arts, but I like to disable the NPC and play alone, does that means, I can never learn the new martial arts by found the books?

So let’s said, why don’t we add a bookshop let people to find those martial arts books or other skill books, or at least make other martial arts books appear on game, not only on NPC invs

mabye is good idea to make those martial arts books appear on library, please, just let us fight like true warrior already!!! can’t wait to rip those zombie guts out with my bare hand/feet!

There’s the question of why spending points to something you can found in game.
UNLESS the MA perks could also give you some skills?

[quote=“troll from behind, post:2, topic:9672”]There’s the question of why spending points to something you can found in game.
UNLESS the MA perks could also give you some skills?[/quote]

Why would we must cost the points about those MA perks? and can’t just find those martial arts on the normal way? what kind a rule is it?

and some martial arts is not on the MA perks, like niten, and I does find this book.

Library is for skillbooks. MA books spawn in dojos and boxing gyms.

Some styles will not get books for flavor-related reasons (the animal-themed ones). Others drop quite rarely (krav maga, for example).

Many (most, actually) MAs are quite outdated and not really worth learning.

You’d have more luck if you filed an issue on github with a list of styles that don’t spawn (and aren’t creature/animal themed).

[quote=“Coolthulhu, post:4, topic:9672”]Library is for skillbooks. MA books spawn in dojos and boxing gyms.

Some styles will not get books for flavor-related reasons (the animal-themed ones). Others drop quite rarely (krav maga, for example).

Many (most, actually) MAs are quite outdated and not really worth learning.

You’d have more luck if you filed an issue on github with a list of styles that don’t spawn (and aren’t creature/animal themed).[/quote]

Sadly I don’t know how to filed issus, guess have to wait someone else update then.