Blood Filter CBM Limitations

This thing confuses me, often if I am “Poisoned” it works, but it always takes 100% of any painkiller or stimulant out of my system immediately. However, if I’m “Badly Poisoned” it seems that I can activate it a hundred times and make no difference whatsoever. What’s the deal? And is there a way to deal with badly poisoned?

2 Likes

Before the last updates I use royal jelly

3 Likes

Good to know, I’m not in good enough shape to fight into the local hive at the moment, but maybe I’ll armour up and shove some jelly in a freezer for the future.

1 Like

I never visit hives, found them in basements and zed. Last versions experimental edit this item and I m not sure still work.

I have not found a single one on zombies or in basements ever.

It sounds to me as if the CBM is working as intended. The blood filter removes ALL drugs, pharmaceuticals, and a few negative bodily effects, so try filtering out the bad stuff before consuming more good stuff.

Imo, the blood filter CBM can be useful, especially when combined with a blood analysis CBM. However, being careful and well equipped can prevent many of the possible negative effects from needing to be filtered in the first place.

I know it removes all drugs, and I’m not complaining about that, I just am trying to understand why it works against “Poisoned” but not “Badly Poisoned”. I DO try to filter out the bad stuff before taking other things, I can activate it 20 times and it doesn’t fix “Badly Poisoned”.

Sadly I don’t have a blood analysis CBM. And unfortunately my mask got smashed so I got poisoned.

I’m pretty sure “badly poisoned” indicates the poison has spread to your organs and other tissues, so filtering your blood won’t work anymore.

I guess that would make sense, though it happens instantly in some cases, which is pretty rough!