Bleeding overpowered

Skeletons and scientist zombies give bleeding by just hitting you. Ok.
But when you wear vest with caramics or a power armor(!) bleeding torso is a bit strange!
And the armor is not destroyed.

Yeah, it appears to be a bug where bleeding can be applied even if the armor blocks the attack or you dodge. Thanks for reporting this!

[quote=“TaigaR, post:1, topic:5304”]Skeletons and scientist zombies give bleeding by just hitting you. Ok.
But when you wear vest with caramics or a power armor(!) bleeding torso is a bit strange!
And the armor is not destroyed.[/quote]

The vest only covers 85% of your torso, most of those vests leave a small amount of your sides exposed. Though I think PA is 100%

You can also bleed and get bite wounds through alloy plating and sub-dermal bionics somehow even through a survivor trench coat. So something a little buggered up with armour.

You havent fixed it in new 0.A, have you?
"The skeleton bites torso, but armor …
Youre bleeding!"
And i was wearing a turnout coat - 100% cut 24

Hello, i wish to bump up this.
I’ve just died from bleeding. Seems that a Dog was able to penetrate without difficulty my Basic power armor. (100% coverage, 180 defence at both stats; cut & bash.)
The dog hitted me every turn at 100% chanches. My dodge was low due the armor malus.

And due the melee malus, i wasn’t able to fight the dog back or have the time to heal me. But that’s okay, next time i’ll drop the armor.
But why a dog have this power in his fangs, able to penetrate an armor so easily?
Zombies wasn’t able to hit me so easily, it’s seemed to me.
I consider this a bug, so i report it here.

I’m using the .A version

[quote=“Flame, post:6, topic:5304”]Hello, i wish to bump up this.
I’ve just died from bleeding. Seems that a Dog was able to penetrate without difficulty my Basic power armor. (100% coverage, 180 defence at both stats; cut & bash.)
The dog hitted me every turn at 100% chanches. My dodge was low due the armor malus.

And due the melee malus, i wasn’t able to fight the dog back or have the time to heal me. But that’s okay, next time i’ll drop the armor.
But why a dog have this power in his fangs, able to penetrate an armor so easily?
Zombies wasn’t able to hit me so easily, it’s seemed to me.
I consider this a bug, so i report it here.

I’m using the .A version[/quote]

Should be fixed in the experimentals. Update plz.

Uhmm…and that’s a not stable edition, right? Just to know if i’m missing a main version.

Frequently the experimentals are more stable than the stable versions. This is one of those times. We weren’t notified of the excessive bleed in time to fix it for the stable, but we have fixed it.

To the degree that devs play, they play the experimentals. So while we don’t guarantee that experimentals are perfect, we do fix problems quickly. Stable versions aren’t perfect either, but they’re out best effort at giving a game that won’t crash or have major problems.

And on that front, I think we’ve been doing very well over the year I’ve been around.

Frequently the experimentals are more stable than the stable versions.
Lol! This sounds new to me. XD Well, beta games sounds news to me, so... eheh.

Thanks for the advice. Of course, if i switch version, all my saaves will gone, right?

[quote=“Flame, post:10, topic:5304”]

Frequently the experimentals are more stable than the stable versions.

Lol! This sounds new to me. XD
Well, beta games sounds news to me, so… eheh.

Thanks for the advice. Of course, if i switch version, all my saaves will gone, right?[/quote]

Generally, no: we make an effort to maintain compatibility. We don’t guarantee it, but we make a serious effort. You shoud be able to just install the new version and either have it overwrite your old version, or (if you’re more cautions, not a bad thing to be) install it separately and copy your whole save file over.

i never die from bleeding but then again i always have bandages, rags, or first aid on me :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: but yea should be fixed

i never die from bleeding but then again i always have bandages, rags, or first aid on me ;P but yea should be fixed

The problem here was the totally bypassing of the heavy armor i was wearing. If i wasn’t wearing it, i whould probably had enough speed to heal myself in the fight, with the emostatic powder i had with me. BUT i was wearing an heavy armor with all the speed malus, supposing that it whould protects me from a dog attack. Sadly, seems that bleeding ignores any kind of armor, so the dog get rid of me pretty easily.
Can you imagine it? An heavy armored soldier with a complete army suit…killed by a barfing dog. Lol.

Anyway i’ll try that experimental version, thanks for the answers! :3