Best zombie/monster kills?

Playing with PK’s mod, I just killed a cyberdemon by smashing a fire engine into it at 70mph

Too bad they don’t have those in Doom

Beat a zombie bio operator at its own game.

Most recently, killed a large horde with nothing but boxing counters. Bodies were piling up, and after a certain point even six zombie necromancers couldn’t revive them fast enough, and that’s when my survivor stopped waiting in one spot and punched the necros until they were all dead.

On the lookout for a Thriller zombie to see if the same thing can be done.

I’ve done the same thing as above, but I had somewhere around 100+ strength. Just gibbed everything.

But one of my most memorable moments was when I managed to get my sword in a vorporal state and just instakilled pretty much everything.

So is vorpal diamond coated stuff?

You have to kill a jabberwock (or shoggoth, not 100% sure) with the diamond weapon.

Once it’s done you can examine the weapon and under the techniques available it’ll show “vorpal strike”.

With this, you have a chance to behead and instantly kill a monster: “Snicker snack! You behead {monster name}.” Is what appears in the text box.

It’s not a zombie/monster, but I did manage to kill a Tank Drone with a katana, a while back. Not a diamond-coated katana, just a regular one.

There was a small horde near it that kept reviving and attacking it for a while, before it managed to kill them again, so I stayed there and watched until the drone was down to :, lured it toward my character and hid behind a wall that broke the line of sight until it drew close, then stepped out and hit it one time, with the katana. It didn’t do a spectacular amount of damage, but it was enough to finish it.

This was a while ago, though. Before running was introduced, in fact.

Two hulks and a zombie dog appeared around a corner while I was driving around in my deathmobile. I smashed the gas and hit them so hard that I knocked the filth off the rags their clothes became.

I rammed a Chicken Walker to death with a cube van once. The van did not survive. My favorite kill would have to be the time I killed a hulk with a pneumatic bolt driver filled with exploding crossbow bolts.

How good are those compared to 40mm grenades actually.

[quote=“mentos046, post:7, topic:14130”]It’s not a zombie/monster, but I did manage to kill a Tank Drone with a katana, a while back. Not a diamond-coated katana, just a regular one.

There was a small horde near it that kept reviving and attacking it for a while, before it managed to kill them again, so I stayed there and watched until the drone was down to :, lured it toward my character and hid behind a wall that broke the line of sight until it drew close, then stepped out and hit it one time, with the katana. It didn’t do a spectacular amount of damage, but it was enough to finish it.

This was a while ago, though. Before running was introduced, in fact.[/quote]

Grorius nippon pig iron folded 1,000,000,000 times is able to cut through tank barrels

Oh, one time managed to kill a shoggoth. With a chainsaw lajatang. About a year or two old version of the game.

The chainsaw lajatang did a lot more damage back then; 600 damage with Ninjitsu’s surprise attack, pretty much one-hit killing the shoggoth. No hydraulic muscles used. On recent versions, the damage isn’t as high, like 200-300 damage, so cornering the shoggoth and hitting it multiple times is needed.

On one hand, there’s a lot more effective ways to deal with a shoggoth. On the other hand, the chainsaw lajatang is perhaps one of the top in terms of awesome but impractical. In the old versions the chainsaw weapons also caused enemies to spray out blood, and in the case of the shoggoth it had acid blood.

Like, it’s a cool visual; completely avoiding the problem with a shoggoth’s regenerative abilities by dealing a blow that goes beyond their hit points, taking them down in one blow and causing acid blood to fountain everywhere, using a weapon that has two chainsaws.

So far my best kill has been braining a zombie brute by throwing a fire extinguisher at it.

I was very desperate.

[quote=“CK_Kirbi, post:13, topic:14130”]So far my best kill has been braining a zombie brute by throwing a fire extinguisher at it.

I was very desperate.[/quote]
Was it a one shot?

I had way too much time and resources on my hands.

A giant horde, almost a screen full of Zs.
But what do you know, I have a truck full of dynamite and a lighter.

ZA WARUDO
sing this staccato
Dynamite here
Dynamite there
Dynamite, throw everywhere
Tis just a nuisance, little one at that
Worry not because
And now, time flows again…
No more it’s there

[quote=“EditorRUS, post:15, topic:14130”]I had way too much time and resources on my hands.

A giant horde, almost a screen full of Zs.
But what do you know, I have a truck full of dynamite and a lighter.

ZA WARUDO
sing this staccato
Dynamite here
Dynamite there
Dynamite, throw everywhere
Tis just a nuisance, little one at that
Worry not because
And now, time flows again…
No more it’s there[/quote]

MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA

Time Dilation CBM is one of the coolest abilities there is in the game

However With over 20000 bionic power that I want for my laser guns I actually find the advanced micro reactor a necessary power source.