The most awesome thing you have ever done

Post the best/awesome thing(s) youve ever done here!

I myself, only have one. Fighting amigara horrors with only a katana, hydralic muscles and using the time dilation CBM on and off.

KEEEEYAAAH!

I fought a zombear with a penknife.
the battle was long and arduous, but I won, with a broken arm and leg, and mabye one bar away from death.
I threw that thing in the water and launched a molotov at it, got a nice viking burial.

Heh this reminds me of my good old Solar Pathfinder MKIV

I was driving my dear car of destruction when I saw a child zombie walking on the road. Obviously I did the most sensible thing, and that was to accelerate to max speed and send the dumb thing flying.
Except that right after I hit it, I saw that there was a park FULL of more zombie kids, right by the end of the street. I went full speed and crashed through the chain wall, sending children innards all around… Until I realized that I will not be able to avoid the house am about to crash in at around 250 km/h. Needless to say I decided that, if my car was about to meet its sad end, it might as well do so with a bang. And thus, I proceeded to crash through 4 houses. one house after the other, going from one wall to the next. sending furniture and zombies flying left and right…
And oh boy, by the time my engine, my tires, and pretty much every other piece of that car fell to the ground, the hordes of fucking child zombies came running from the nearby school and park.

I met my death that day, but it felt so satisfying.

I once heard of something like that. A person drove a schoolbus through a pack of zombie children but decided that they didnt have a wide enough killing zone. So they pulled the handbrake, picked up a M72 LAW, let go of the wheel, ran to the back of the bus as it slooooowly turned a 360 and opened the back door and fired the LAW. Somthing like that anyways (If anyone know the aforementioned person then please speak up).

Started a Hobo and blundered through town massacring all the zombies in an alcohol fueled rampage. Was hallucinating almost the entire time, chugging gin and caffeine pills to keep ahead of the stat penalties. He was wielding a golf club. He killed two hulks.

My entire current character is the coolest thing I’ve ever done. He is a badass matrial-artist with 4 perc and 14 str, and punches zombies to death with his brass knuckles.

Now for a real answer. Once, a very long time ago in an old version, when cars disintegrated when they hit buildings, and cars only spawned in parking lots, I had found my first functional car. Now, I was super hyped. I started riding that bastard all around town like it was your mom, running over zombies and feeling cool.

Then I realised that there was a house in front of my, and smashed square into it.

Now, mind you there were, like, tens of billions of zombies behind me, and the car didn’t actually have a seatbelt when I found it. As the car crashed, I went flying through the windshield, through a window in the back of the house, and landed on the ground behind the house and kept running, losing the zombies in the process.

Luckily I was on full life and was tough, so my HP only went down to about yellow.

#badass

Anything my cyborg char has done such as:
Woken up by a zombear banging on my humvee so I probability travel out of it, throw it against the humvee using Judo style stunning it and then extending the fist chisel and gutting it, all in like one fluid motion I imagine as it was all within one turn.

Driving along at 30 km/h opening the door of the humvee and headshotting a zombie 20 tiles away with a Barrett

Destroying a fungal spire with only my fists.

Killing shoggoths completely unarmed.

Shockwaveing a zombie onto a landmine, killing it.

Punching/fist chiselling my way through a large town in order to put money in my bank account and getting out with just a couple of scratches on my shiny alloy body.

killing a zombie scientist by throwing it’s broken man hack at it.

I launched a nuclear ICBM at myself.

I survived.

[quote=“Caconym, post:7, topic:5471”]Anything my cyborg char has done such as:
Woken up by a zombear banging on my humvee so I probability travel out of it, throw it against the humvee using Judo style stunning it and then extending the fist chisel and gutting it, all in like one fluid motion I imagine as it was all within one turn.

Driving along at 30 km/h opening the door of the humvee and headshotting a zombie 20 tiles away with a Barrett

Punching/fist chiselling my way through a large town in order to put money in my bank account and getting out with just a couple of scratches on my shiny alloy body.

killing a zombie scientist by throwing it’s broken man hack at it.[/quote]
Dude… whats in the water that your chara drinks? Nuclear waste?

[quote=“Fish, post:9, topic:5471”][quote=“Caconym, post:7, topic:5471”]Anything my cyborg char has done such as:

killing a zombie scientist by throwing it’s broken man hack at it.[/quote]
Dude… whats in the water that your chara drinks? Nuclear waste?[/quote]
Nuclear waste would likely result in mutant filth, but that char has nearly every bionic there is installed (and thus the water comes from moisture in the air) , and has high skills(and stats thanks to bionics) and most of that was during year 2, year 1 was rather dull by comparison.

With my current character I survived a surrounded start with 50.0 spawn rate. Survived with 2 bars of torso health left.

I threw 3 Granades at myself. All 3 were “BUFFS”.

I then proceeded to light a military outpost on fire with my Incendiary rocket launcher while dodging bullets with my uncanny dodge

Beat up 2 zombears and 3 zombie dogs with my umbrella

Albino FTW

Attempting to shock myself with a tazer

Umm. No.

Trying to lockpick myself.

“You pick your nose”

I started as a random character, got a female firefighter, looked at the map, ran to the sewage treatment plant, got a UNICYCLE, found two scientist clusters, became Cthulhu Got fangs and lupine ears, found a farm and killed two zombies by: Throwing my halligan bar at one, taking the gun from it’s dead body, and beating the crap out of the other one. I then walked into the barn, shut myself inside with three zombies, and walked out again with a wrench and a dented helmet.

[quote=“FunsizeNinja123, post:15, topic:5471”]Trying to lockpick myself.

“You pick your nose”[/quote]

I hope that’s a Quest for Glory reference.

[quote=“halberdsturgeon, post:17, topic:5471”][quote=“FunsizeNinja123, post:15, topic:5471”]Trying to lockpick myself.

“You pick your nose”[/quote]

I hope that’s a Quest for Glory reference.[/quote]
I think it is, but the entire quote isn’t there.
“You pick your nose. Congratulations, your nose is now open!”

Ah, thought I was forgetting something.

https://github.com/CleverRaven/Cataclysm-DDA/pull/329 My first PR :wink: