Best threshold mutation?

Lately I’ve been mucking around with mutations (experimental build), and have been trying to reach threshold for each type. So far I only have managed to break through with an Elf-a character. Fey night vision + tireless is amazing. Anyone have any luck/FUN with other threshold builds?

Keep in mind with those don’t need sleep mutations that sleep is generally the main way of healing when you get injured. :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“i2amroy, post:2, topic:5229”]Keep in mind with those don’t need sleep mutations that sleep is generally the main way of healing when you get injured. :P[/quote]Really? Because I usually am overrun with bandages and first AIDS kits by the second or third day.

If you’ve tried Elf-a you might realize that they have a way of needing more healing than you might expect. :wink: Sleep is free, first-aid isn’t.

And yeah, I’d like to hear what successes folks have had, too. I know a few categories didn’t get post-Threshold stuff in time for the feature-freeze, so Bird might not be a great one ATM.

[quote=“KA101, post:4, topic:5229”]If you’ve tried Elf-a you might realize that they have a way of needing more healing than you might expect. :wink: Sleep is free, first-aid isn’t.

And yeah, I’d like to hear what successes folks have had, too. I know a few categories didn’t get post-Threshold stuff in time for the feature-freeze, so Bird might not be a great one ATM.[/quote]

I had nano-healing bots before I even started to mutate. :stuck_out_tongue:

Also, tireless doesn’t mean NO sleep. I just had to sleep once every three or four days.

Note the past tense. I had an unfortunate accident when I tried to learn a skill from a NPC while driving my truck, thus crashing into a gas station and blowing up X(.

Is there a list of Elf-a mutations somewhere?

Hey, no worries jaldor. I was replying to HunterAlpha1 there. Sorry you trained whilst driving and lost your char.

As for Elf-a, I suppose there’s the original proposal; there’ve been revisions and extensions to that list but unfortunately I’ve not had as much time to update the wiki as I’d like.