Been away, need some info

I have a question(s). It’s been awhile since I played cataclysm seriously, and while toying with it recently I noticed that at 0 driving skill, I wasn’t wrestling with the controls at all. If you don’t have any difficulty driving at 0 skill, then what is the point of the driving skill now?

I used to play this game by setting the item spawn rate to 0.01, but that doesn’t seem to matter? Do any of the mods interfere with the item spawn rate setting?

Also, when is acid rain making it’s way back into the game?

Driving fumbling got removed for now since it was annoying to have cars and bicycles randomly swerve all the time.
It affects turning speed of vehicles and 1-handed (pistol) shots while driving.

Nothing changed here, unless there is a bug. Zombies always bypassed item spawn rate.

When someone writes it. It can be modded in now by changing regional settings json and bumping the acid value.

[quote=“Coolthulhu, post:2, topic:12589”]Driving fumbling got removed for now since it was annoying to have cars and bicycles randomly swerve all the time.
It affects turning speed of vehicles and 1-handed (pistol) shots while driving.

Nothing changed here, unless there is a bug. Zombies always bypassed item spawn rate.

When someone writes it. It can be modded in now by changing regional settings json and bumping the acid value.[/quote]

Ah, alright that makes sense then.

The zombie spawns are fine. It’s the items themselves. Like the stuff you find on the floor of houses or in basements. It used to be that I would almost always find nothing in houses at 0.01, but now I can be guaranteed to always find books, many articles of clothes, drugs, etc etc.

and that’s good. I kind of missed the acid rain.