Are cans supposed to be able to hold water?

Oi… Whatever.

I’m surprised that we can’t seal cans and jars with soldering irons.
Like wat?

Could “drink it” be added to the list of containers into which fluids may be inserted? It would obviate the need for a second dialogue when drinking out of toilet cisterns…

That’d be pretty handy, 1-0 are still reserved in the inventory screen, yeah? We could make 1 a “Drink immediately” button maybe?

Really drink boiling water? Y/[color=white]N[/color] (capitals required)

I suppose we could give an option, though I’m inclined to default to N there.

[quote=“KA101, post:25, topic:6373”]Really drink boiling water? Y/[color=white]N[/color] (capitals required)

I suppose we could give an option, though I’m inclined to default to N there.[/quote]

But I thought it was boiled and subsequently cooled in the pot/pan, not in the bottle or whatever you store it in.

[quote=“IcedPee, post:26, topic:6373”][quote=“KA101, post:25, topic:6373”]Really drink boiling water? Y/[color=white]N[/color] (capitals required)

I suppose we could give an option, though I’m inclined to default to N there.[/quote]

But I thought it was boiled and subsequently cooled in the pot/pan, not in the bottle or whatever you store it in.[/quote]

At this point it’s abstracted, since IRL water takes over a minute to boil and IME at least as long again to cool, absent refrigeration or somesuch. So wev.

[quote=“KA101, post:25, topic:6373”]Really drink boiling water? Y/[color=white]N[/color] (capitals required)

rolls eyes

If you want to implement INT check, I am fine with it

INT < 5 -> drinks boiling water
INT 5 - 10 -> gives option Drink now or wait unlit its cold enough
INT > 10 always waits to cool of

Also, you may or may not noticed that there are cooked meals / drinks with hot tag and game assumes that nobody will consume it right from the oven / teapot and damage himself in the process. So why boiled water should be any different?