Any tips for thriving when playing with pk's rebalance?

Then it sounds like for the infection you are going to have to deal with the homebrew. At least most of the components can be foraged.

One lucky time i brewed bee balm tea and the infection dissapeared the next day.

How to survive first spring(30 day lenght) days in forest? Temperature kill you and you can’t hide from it…

You can its called fire.

1 Like

whole 15days live near fire?

Also the mod seems to make structures like ranches/farms and evac shelters rarer.

Well hopefully you have enough survival skill to make a stone axe which in a forest will give logs which will make fire last a surprising my long time. Managed to make a fire last a month with about 60 logs (yes it sounds like a lot )
Edit: with that said make sure it’s in a fire pit or something otherwise it’s just going to end poorly.

Hm, i don’t think about logs at all… Most of the time i use only stick and junk… I know, but somehow i even screw it with firering…

Well, you can just skin some random wildlife and make a warm fur coat, its not that hard.

To be fair in the past the only trick with logs and fires is that you can delight logs several times before they disappear. Now if in a contained fire like a fire pit it kind acts like adding fuel to a generator only it makes heat and light only.

Most wildlife tend to run faster than you and those that don’t usually require a bit of hardiness in some way to prevent death of self.

Exceptions are dogs. (Not wolves)

TBH In my current scenario i just point and shoot my gun at the nearest bear.

I know bears can be a rare find sometimes but spend some time traveling in the woods and you will find it.

You start with an m4 right (either that or a rivtech) either way yeah provided you aim a little that will definitely drop a bear.

Another question, in wild scenario how to make soldering iron(need heating elements) or heatings elements(need soldering iron)?

Ironically you need the damn thing to make it :rofl:

Scientist drops will have them though.

Mess kits and such from soldiers will also have some, I believe.

Only if you want to disassemble one for the recipe.

Either make one from copper (using soldering iron) or disassemble an oven.

I luckly found 2 npcs clad in survivor scout armor + a medkit now the problem is solved for good.