An issue I've been coming across for small vehicles

Recently I’ve just fixed up a motorcycle in one of the newer builds and spent a reasonable chunk of time making everything in pristine shape. I started driving it around for a test run and after some time my engine died on me and I couldn’t figure out why.

It gave me some prompts about how my engine was making irregular noises but I couldn’t fire out exactly why it was doing this.

So I spawned a couple different vehicles and the ones I tested gave the same result.

Any answers to this?

Because the engine is relatively small and you’re redlining it, if the speed is displayed in yellow or red you’re in danger of damaging the engine.

I’ll see if that’s the problem but I could’ve sworn it died on me at around 29 mph.

I’ll see if that’s the problem but I could’ve sworn it died on me at around 29 mph.[/quote]
Not only is the vehicle carrying you, it carries the cargo, so if you somehow crammed 2000 lbs of gear into a motorcycle then hopped on it and tried to run it at 80 MPH, you’d be pushing it too hard.

I’ll see if that’s the problem but I could’ve sworn it died on me at around 29 mph.[/quote]
Not only is the vehicle carrying you, it carries the cargo, so if you somehow crammed 2000 lbs of gear into a motorcycle then hopped on it and tried to run it at 80 MPH, you’d be pushing it too hard.[/quote]

Yeap, that’s why my cycles run with inline 4’s or V-6’s like a proper bike :wink: