Ammonia and bleach should create chlorine gas

When ammonia and bleach occupy the same tile (when in liquid puddle form) they should create one square of chlorine gas for every liter of mixed liquid.

Chlorine gas should be incredibly deadly, 5 chest damage per second.

Additionally, it should spread slowly. Perhaps it updates once every 30 seconds.

Why not 30 per turn?

Why not 30 per turn?[/quote]

Chloramine is dangerous, but not nearly that dangerous.

It wont reduce you to a spasming corpse in 12 seconds.

Okay, how dangerous is it.

Also you should check out that drawing thread of yours, i posted a scene that you might find pretty funny.

[quote=“Subhazard, post:5, topic:12833”]Okay, how dangerous is it.

Also you should check out that drawing thread of yours, i posted a scene that you might find pretty funny.[/quote]

It sure is dangerous, but in game I think it would translate to a poison debuff, and about the 5 damage you proposed originally.

I do check my thread daily, and the scene was pretty funny, its just that I dont like to comment there unless I’ve got drawings.

That way people watching it can have a little less disappointment in their days.

Whatever you guys think is good.

I just wanna see it happen. I like games that have little interactions like that. Probably why I like the metal gear solid games so much, especially MGS3.

How long is a turn? I thought it was 6 seconds.

I concur. Poison with low damage if sustained/lingering on/in cloud tile. Lasts 3 turns per 1 turn on gaseous tile.

In other words, the longer you stand in the gas, the damage is scaled by 3. Unlike smoke inhalation, this crap will slowly poison you up to a max scale of 3 turns and sustain damage at that level slowly killing your until fresh air is found.

ex=

On gas tile = 1 inhale (slow poison of 5 damage for 3 turns assuming you moved to fresh air).
Still on gas tile would scale to + 5 damage up to 15 if remaining on the gas tile for up to 3 turns and sustain 15 damage(no higher) for 3 turns+3 turns +3turns = 9 rounds max if making it to fresh air.

Now try to code that gibberish lol…it does make some sense…kinda =P