Alternatives to stylish: tacky and rustic

As an alternative to fancy and very fancy clothes, there should also be categories for “tacky” and “rustic” clothes and traits to take advantage of them. Wearing clothing from other categories should subtract from morale if you have the wrong trait so people with the “stylish” trait gain morale for wearing fancy clothes and lose morale for wearing tacky or rustic clothes; people with the “vulgar” trait gain morale for wearing tacky clothes and lose morale for wearing fancy or rustic clothes; and people with the “primitivist” trait gain morale from wearing rustic clothes and lose morale for wearing fancy or tacky clothes.

Examples of tacky clothes would be: bowling shoes, clown suits, fursuits, polka-dot shirts, checkered pants, (non-fancy) sunglasses, and so on.

Examples of rustic clothes would be: straw hats, overalls, rubber boots, work shirts, flannel everything, and so on.

Flannel makes me look like a ‘sexy lumberjack’, so I would be hesitant to call it ‘primitive’ or compare it to anti-stylish.

Instead itd be neat to have character have random or setable ‘favorites’. Favorite meals, clothing, and even weapons. And special dislikes.

Then we add traits that emphasize a preference/penalty for those.

I personally was a big fan of the old crossdresser trait, I don’t know why it got removed.

Fancy trait doesn’t let you set favorites or anything like that because fancy items are always worse than non-fancy alternatives.