[32x32] MSX DEAD PEOPLE Tileset

ok. Well thanks. Also i love you tiles and you dedication.

Is possible create a wielded visual for every (Hyperbole) guns in the game?

Wow…

Thank you man.

Where is already wielded versions for evey gun in the game! If you talking about guns from mods, then yes, it is possible. Everything is possible in this crazy world of ours!
Will i actually make them? Well, you know, there is many other stuff what needs tiles, so if i am gonna make it, i am gonna make it, but only when i gonna be wanting to make it, and not when i am making other stuff for the tileset.

3 Likes

Man, you’re the best guy in Internet. Thank you so much

1 Like

Will upload two new mods today.
First removes huge DEBUG inscription above character head when they are using debug mutations.
Second will remove all status effect icons above characters head.
This mod will work with my tileset and with MXotto+.
Update with mods will be later today on my github, as always.

2 Likes

I seam to be having some issues with the character appearance when it comes down to some of the mutations. Whilst trying to fix up some issues with missing tiles like the Brainless zombie and skeleton brute ( fixing this by swapping the MSX Dead People with Undead people tilesets), I’ve noticed that some of the mutation tile skins seam to have some over lapping issues, for example the sleek_fur mutation seams to work in regards to the body, but the head would still be human.

I’ve reinstalled the tileset and followed the instructions carefully. Such as installing the character customization mod and placing the mod and gfx files in the correct folders. Yet I still experience the same issue.

So I’m not sure what I missed here and starting to run out of options to explore here.

Sorry if this has already been resolved and hope it is of no inconvenience.

Sadly i have no solid idea what you mean.
Present some screenshots or something.

Hi

Could I suggest that there is still some tiles missing for ayrtoms gun mod I know its a huge mod just to say that the m16a4 has no tile :slight_smile:

1 Like

All 4 models of m16a will be added in next update later today.

2 Likes

:heart_eyes:

thank you.

I also love how the character now holds any item that has a tile :slight_smile:
Thank you

1 Like

Sorry for not being clear before. Here’s a screenshot as requested.

This is using the Undead people tileset. If I swap back to the Live people tiles then this problem seams to go away.

Only problem with that is the Live people tileset has missing zombie tiles; Such as the Brainless Zombie and Skeleton Brute Zombie.

How is this mutation called? I need exact name.

Me again sorry also the SIG has no tile :stuck_out_tongue:

Ayrtoms again

AAC Honey Badger

Dts-03 SVU

PSG1

H&K G36

FN Minimi

hope you dont mind me requesting mate.

Also M4 SOPMOD Ayrtoms yet again

M16A2 but you did say about that in your last post but just for completeness :stuck_out_tongue:

tell me to piss off if I am pushing my luck mate please
there is a few mods this one is called

Modular armor

also whaleys cassete tapes

Ayrtoms again .45 ACP stripper clip

and

Ithaca M37

M1911A1 .45 Rowland Mag

Mossberg 590A1

M1911A1

.45 Rowland

Nomad backpack from modular armor mod

I think there is no tiles for that mod as you may not have heard of it? here is ht elink IF your interested :slight_smile:

Sunshine makes some realy nice mods there all in the pack linked :slight_smile:

thanks

The Mutation called the Sleek_fur mutation

Yeah, sleek fur do not have head for now. There is a reason for it. I will see if i can change it in next update.

Cool mate, thanks for the info. Was scared I mucked something up there.

Too much stuff, man! :ghost:
I will add some more guns from Artyom mod, but that is it. Other stuff need to wait for now. There is still things in vanilla with no tiles and other things.

2 Likes

Thank you and yes I agree to much stuff lol but please note.
I do not expect you to do any thing I posted just a hope you would LOL but thanks again mate love the tile set amazeing

AWESOME I see your latest release thank you tile wizard

OH damn just testing the latest version and pressed e on a table and almost had a heart attack you did that on purpose I just know it

Any way to change it back as I am not keen on it LOL.

Thanks

EDIT

Yay I did it hope you dont mind

You are showing me some weird things. I did not made this.
Maybe it is something from new update of the game.
I think it is this