A small change to food system

Swimming goes by your carried weight. I’m talking like-> Player weighs X lbs/kg. The more you weigh the less clothing you would have to wear to keep warm, but you would also move slightly slower ( increased move cost, decreased melee damage, but most important-> THE MORE YOU HAVE TO EAT TO GET FULL )

But then again, that could be just me wishing C:DDA had more stimulatory mechanics. aka: The Sims: Zombie Edition :smiley:

EDIT:: Also could lead to some interesting new traits like Anorexia, negative trait, morale penalty for weighing more than a specified weight and a slight morale penalty every time you eat something.

This Thread touches on a couple different mechanics, which I think could be split into a few categories, like

Calories: how much energy do you have stored in fat, how much does any food give, etc.
perhaps have a period of time before energy from food turns into fat. once you’re hungry or very hungry, you would not progress further, but use up fat instead.

and
Nutrition:this could be a hidden set of numbers that together affect your health stat over time. this would use protein,bad_fats,good_fats,etc. the better your overall spread of diet, the better your long-term health, but there would be little short-term impact.

just 2c