A few Bugs worth Noting

I’ve not been playing too long. Crashed a few buggy cars but I’m aware their bugs have been noted.
No, I had a few problems with the map lately. Sometimes, (I’m not sure, but it generally happens when I go down to the basement) my map is completely wiped clean. I mean, all I can see on it is, what I can see from where I stand. Everywhere else is unexplored even what I could see when I started the character.
Also, when a character dies, I sometimes spawn, seeing his map, and then of course, eventually, I end up with a clean new map not long into the game. Just wondering if that is a planned fix for the new version???
And also, (I play on Static and can’t remember if it happened in Dynamic) but I seem to find pools of Nothing? As in a rectangular space of Nothing, one of which led me right into a locked house : )
But still, I find them fairly commonly to actually be worth noting here.

Just thought I’d share this map glitch because it happens to me rather often (Maybe by coincidence?)
Oh yeah, and one last small unrelated thing. Only happened to me once, but I loaded game earlier today, and a bunch of brown # were everywhere in the forest and jumped around as I moved like a Hallucination does but for about 3-5 turns. Then all was good. I force crashed the game and loaded again (did this a few times and it happened each time)
Nothing worth worrying bout though.

Thanks very much though. I’m actually loving this game very much. In fact, my 3rd fav game (with Dwarf Fortress as #2 I also started that recently too and Metropolis Mania as #1)

Oh yeah ive had spots of nothingness. I think its crazy map generation at its finest. Ive had roads going through buildings, and roads going nowhere. Also seen piles and piles of corpses looking like a drug company vs military guys gone wrong.

Oh yeah, I’ve seen corpses everywhere too, but it’s been a great help.

I believe this has been fixed in the latest dev version.

Also, when a character dies, I sometimes spawn, seeing his map, and then of course, eventually, I end up with a clean new map not long into the game. Just wondering if that is a planned fix for the new version???
Same here, a fix has gone in for old character data carrying over to new characters.
And also, (I play on Static and can't remember if it happened in Dynamic) but I seem to find pools of Nothing? As in a rectangular space of Nothing, one of which led me right into a locked house : ) But still, I find them fairly commonly to actually be worth noting here. Just thought I'd share this map glitch because it happens to me rather often (Maybe by coincidence?)
A known bug, but since it seems to be fairly rare, (seems to be linked to particular worlds, I personally have never found one) the main devs haven't gotten around to handling it yet. It is known though.
Oh yeah, and one last small unrelated thing. Only happened to me once, but I loaded game earlier today, and a bunch of brown # were everywhere in the forest and jumped around as I moved like a Hallucination does but for about 3-5 turns. Then all was good. I force crashed the game and loaded again (did this a few times and it happened each time) Nothing worth worrying bout though.
This is a known bug that has to do with the fact that sometimes a character's temperature values aren't saved when the game is quite and reloaded, resulting in super high ones and heat hallucinations that go away usually within 1 tick. I believe that this was potentially fixed by something addressing a different problem, but nobody has actually put in a direct fix for this yet (since it's basically harmless except for making the game look crazy for a moment).

This has been mostly fixed, but we’re still chasing down a few remnants in places.

Also seen piles and piles of corpses looking like a drug company vs military guys gone wrong.
This is intended. For the largest ones your description is exactly accurate, they are the remnants of gang warfare and mix ups with other gangs and the police/military.

Haha, awesome, thanks for the reply.
Glad to hear the Map thing is fixed. It was quite annoying.