A bug, or i dont know

Hi all! So I think i have found a bug… currently i can tell you which version im playing, but i have a problem.

I try to build lamps for my shelter. I got the parts. I have light wooden frame on me. I open the construction menu and select “start vehicle building”, i select the location to build, time passes, it ask what should be the name of the vehicle, and nothing happens. The frame is gone from my inventory, but there is no vehicle started. Whats happening? Im doomed to live my remaining life in darkness? Or am i predestined to wipe out all the trees from earth? Thanks for the help

yeaah, old bug
you need to have two of the frame you want to make near you, one is installed and one is sacrificed to whoever the fuck

I see… thanks for the answer… so technicly i have to have two frame and thats it?

yeah , just make one frame and debug in the other one, its not cheating since its a bug

[quote=“Gnorse, post:2, topic:13155”]yeaah, old bug
you need to have two of the frame you want to make near you, one is installed and one is sacrificed to whoever the fuck[/quote]

That should only be present if you’re using a massively out dated version of Blaze mod. It’s been fixed for ages now.

[quote=“proxiehunter, post:5, topic:13155”][quote=“Gnorse, post:2, topic:13155”]yeaah, old bug
you need to have two of the frame you want to make near you, one is installed and one is sacrificed to whoever the fuck[/quote]

That should only be present if you’re using a massively out dated version of Blaze mod. It’s been fixed for ages now.[/quote]
i do use the mod, not sure if its outdated since i update all my mods every week or so

[quote=“Gnorse, post:6, topic:13155”][quote=“proxiehunter, post:5, topic:13155”][quote=“Gnorse, post:2, topic:13155”]yeaah, old bug

That should only be present if you’re using a massively out dated version of Blaze mod. It’s been fixed for ages now.[/quote]
i do use the mod, not sure if its outdated since i update all my mods every week or so[/quote]

Not sure what’s causing it for you then. The version that ships with the launcher and the December 8th update that I downloaded to check both have the buggy bit of code removed. Check your blaze_override.json in your mods folder. If it still contains the code:

"type": "construction", "//": "Rest of vehicle construction done in the vehicle construction menu", "category": "OTHER", "description": "Start Vehicle Construction", "difficulty": 0, "time": 10, "pre_special": "check_empty", "post_special": "done_vehicle", "components": [ [ [ "frame", 1 ], [ "hdframe", 1 ], [ "frame_wood", 1 ], [ "xlframe", 1 ], [ "frame_wood_light", 1 ], [ "foldwoodframe", 1 ], [ "foldframe", 1 ], [ "gloople", 1 ], [ "oozle", 1 ], [ "gray", 1 ], [ "diamondframe", 1 ] ] ]

then you somehow have an outdated version. Removing that code stops the bug. The most up to date version of Blazemod is here and while I’ve been using the version that ships with the launcher (I’ve learned the hard way with other mods that if the launcher version and the version on here are out of sync the launchers version overwrites the mod every time you update your game) I downloaded it and checked and the buggy code is gone.