[5243] Hunting knife can be repaired/reinforced with tailor's kit

I think this has something to do with the hunting knife having leather as one if it’s materials.

The trench knife is probably also repairable with the duct tape tool kit, being made out of wood.

Hmm, just tested it, spawned a hunting knife, and tailors kit, and tried to repair my knife, and it said that you can only tailor your clothes. So is probably fixed. (Could still repair the trench knife however).

Speaking of this knife. It does not sheath in ones boots when attempting to sheath the blade…in boots. Like steak knife does, but not a hunting knife? Odd.

Think it is size related. But yeah, I found some survival harness to also only accept a very specific subset of items. So not sure.

Well I figure a steak knife is long and slender and easily stuffed into a boot without encumbrance. But depending on the type of hunting knife…

In short in my head I’d want the least exotic most basic hunting knife. Obviously the most useful features(as this in game one has). So in that regard, I’d say definitely should be able to fit in a boot; Combat/ Steel Toe/ Normal/ or pretty much any other boot.

On a side note do we have Hollow Heel foot wear? I’m going to mention this in Suggestions. Thumbs up this idea! :slight_smile: