1753 Smoke and Poison effects do not go away

I know this is a slightly older experimental build, but posting this anyway incase it’s in the newer builds too.

I dunno why, or if it’s a change to what usually happened, but my character was bitten by a jumping spider and I was poisoned. It lasted three days, constantly getting the damage to torso message as usual. Except that it lasted three days before I figured it was a bug and debugged in some Royal Jelly.

Then a day after that I got the smoke effect from a Smoker Zombie and it’s lasted for two or three days up now to current time with the -1 to both strength and dexterity also still a thing.

As I said I could be entirely wrong and the system has changed, but I want to make sure.

EDIT: And I apologize in advance if this has already come up, I used the search function on the forums and couldn’t find a similar thread so I assumed there was not one

[quote=“noname1208, post:1, topic:6864”]I know this is a slightly older experimental build, but posting this anyway incase it’s in the newer builds too.

I dunno why, or if it’s a change to what usually happened, but my character was bitten by a jumping spider and I was poisoned. It lasted three days, constantly getting the damage to torso message as usual. Except that it lasted three days before I figured it was a bug and debugged in some Royal Jelly.

Then a day after that I got the smoke effect from a Smoker Zombie and it’s lasted for two or three days up now to current time with the -1 to both strength and dexterity also still a thing.

As I said I could be entirely wrong and the system has changed, but I want to make sure.

EDIT: And I apologize in advance if this has already come up, I used the search function on the forums and couldn’t find a similar thread so I assumed there was not one[/quote]

We had an issue where effects weren’t timing out. Fixed now, so update and let us know if you’ve still got the problem?

Thanks.

Downloaded 1817, spawned in a smoker, basked in his essence, killed him, waited, smoke effect gone.

So yes, it is fixed, thanks for the help with that