[08.-1844] Inf.WeldingRig,WaterPurifier usage, ReinforcedGlass issue

Been having a long play through and come across some niggles. Don’t shoot me if they have been fixed already I did check the repo to check.

1. WeldingRig uses zero charge in my RV while it is using the new “-truck battery-” on its own.
  2. Used WaterPurifier(100 charges) on a steel jerrycan of clean water (100 portions), ended up with WaterPurifier(99 charges), all water was purified.
    3. Created Reinforced glass pane fine but does not show as available in vehicle construction. Requires Sheet instead of Pane, my bad.

Haven’t played in a few months, loving the new additions and feels damn stable. Good work :slight_smile:

1: If you’re running the welding rig off a solar panel odds are it charged while you were welding, it’s happened to me. If not, anything less that 100% isn’t always accurate, You don’t know how much specifically is in a battery just a rough percentage and sometimes (Happens more often with more/larger batteries) it went down, just not enough to lower it a percentage.

2: I’ve noticed the same with the water purifier tablets, you need at least 100 to do the job but it only uses one, it’s probably a safe bet that it does this with the Charcoal purifier too.

3: You made sure it’s close enough to the vehicle to use?

With the reinforced pane, it’s possible it’s not the exact same item. It might want a “panel” or something that’s a smaller piece, you can get them by dissasembling the larger item I believe.

[quote=“EkarusRyndren, post:2, topic:3631”]1: If you’re running the welding rig off a solar panel odds are it charged while you were welding, it’s happened to me. If not, anything less that 100% isn’t always accurate, You don’t know how much specifically is in a battery just a rough percentage and sometimes (Happens more often with more/larger batteries) it went down, just not enough to lower it a percentage.

no solar charger installed, and I repaired maybe 50 items in one sitting, zero charge used, stayed at 38% the entire time

2: I’ve noticed the same with the water purifier tablets, you need at least 100 to do the job but it only uses one, it’s probably a safe bet that it does this with the Charcoal purifier too.

Only time I used tablets was with the 100 portion steel jerry, told me not enough tablet charges, which is fair.

3: You made sure it’s close enough to the vehicle to use?

Right at my feet, in my inventory, even outside next to me, tried multiple times.
[/quote]

You are right, I have made a ‘Pane of reinforced Glass’, yet the vehicle construction needs a ‘Sheet of Reinforced Glass’. Tried disassembling the pane but wont do it, Found that it actually takes 4 panes to make a sheet in the json :3

For a sir of quoting, you really can’t make fourm code breaks in the quoting.

My name came from my inability to stop saying movie quotes, has nothing to do with forums.

Oh. But thou get my point.

Not really. I’m lazy and you can read it just fine I think.

Sounds like he gets it, but doesn’t give a damn, my dear.