[005f36] Headlights direction struck at NW

As title says, when headlights are installed and turned on, this happens:

I chose up as direction. Then i tried removing and facing them left/right, and even installing them at the rear of the car and facing them south, but the illuminated area is the same.

Oops, my fault. Sorry.

[quote=“Coolthulhu, post:2, topic:8426”]Oops, my fault. Sorry.
https://github.com/CleverRaven/Cataclysm-DDA/pull/10639[/quote]

I’d signed off on the headlight PR, so my fault too. Testing the fix now.

A small and weird update: I have downloaded both the 0.B stable and the lastest experimental (r2569), and copied my savefile to both versions but the problem still persists (the vehicle didn’t have any headlights equipped prior to moving the savefile, I have installed them while playing the relative versions). Despite that it looks like the bug carries over to different versions somehow.

Not sure what you mean.

The bug changed the angle of headlights whenever turrets were running. The angle of a given headlight will stay bugged after you move the save to new version, but any new headlights installed in the new version will not be affected.

[quote=“Coolthulhu, post:5, topic:8426”]Not sure what you mean.

The bug changed the angle of headlights whenever turrets were running. The angle of a given headlight will stay bugged after you move the save to new version, but any new headlights installed in the new version will not be affected.[/quote]

Yeah that’s what I did: removed all the headlights from the vehicle, saved, copied the savefile to both stable and last experimental, and proceeded to install the headlights from there. But the angle is still bugged.
Here’s my savefile, just for reference: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/68863976/save.zip

Tested your save with newest experimentals and it works just fine.

I have started a new playthrough with the last experimental, and the headlights angle is correct. But if I try to play using my savefile then the bug still occours, guess that’s just a problem to my end , somehow.
But anyway thanks for testing my savefile! I’ll just nuke it and start over.