0.C-11316-g6b7fce1 SDL | STANAG does not accept reloaded ammo

I just made a huge pile of reloaded ammo and I can’t even load it into magazines.
It just says "Out of ammo"
Is this intended? STANAG won’t accept neither reloaded NATO 5.56 nor reloaded .223 Remington.

[hr]@edit
[hr]

I’ve just done some testing and it seems to me that there is something wrong with spawning weapons with magazines. I’ve spawn some ammo and magazines just to see if it’s only the NATO 5.56 that causes problem. After testing ~10 different calibers, both reloaded and normal, no problems arose. Then I spawned in STANAG magazine thinking that it wouldn’t reload… but it did! So i unloaded it, took the reloaded ammo and tried to reload previously broken magazines, thinking that maybe I, being the noob that I am, broke something, but those mags failed. Then I looked at both of the magazines stats, and here is what they look like.

Those are broken, non-reloadable magazines:

Notice that even though it is empty there are still damage stats etc. It would seem that there is still ammo in in but as you can see the Unload option is unavailable.
[hr]
And this one is spawned in through cheat console:

See the difference? Even though I reloaded and unloaded it multiple times it does not have the stats of the former magazine.
[hr]
And here they are in reload screen.

First three are cheated in and then the last two are the ones that spawned naturally(I’ve pulled them out of guns I found)

So it seems to that there must be something wrong with spawning them. Can anyone else confirm this?

To me it seems sometimes the previously used bullet type sticks with the magazines, not just STANAGs, and you can’t get rid of it. It can be seen in the problem magazine’s description. It says something like “these are JHP rounds” but the ammo count shows zero, and it’s not going to accept any other bullet type. It’s like the magazine still thinks there’s ammo in it. I’m not sure what triggers/sticks it.

1. It might stick at the moment when you run out of ammo in the gun, and you hit ‘r’ to change the mag.
  2. It might stick at the moment when you eject an emptied mag manually.

Those are my two main suspects.

This bug was fixed two days ago:

Hovewer it don’t fix already bugged magazine. Bug happened then you shoot out all bullets in magazine. You need to reload your magazine with that exact bullets to fix it. After that it should work fine.

Maybe it is your bug.

[quote=“BeerBeer, post:2, topic:11482”]To me it seems sometimes the previously used bullet type sticks with the magazines, not just STANAGs, and you can’t get rid of it. It can be seen in the problem magazine’s description. It says something like “these are JHP rounds” but the ammo count shows zero, and it’s not going to accept any other bullet type. It’s like the magazine still thinks there’s ammo in it. I’m not sure what triggers/sticks it.

1. It might stick at the moment when you run out of ammo in the gun, and you hit ‘r’ to change the mag.
  2. It might stick at the moment when you eject an emptied mag manually.

Those are my two main suspects.[/quote]
Yep that explannation sounds way better than mine, that’s probably what is wrong.

[quote=“Firestorm_01, post:3, topic:11482”]This bug was fixed two days ago:
https://github.com/CleverRaven/Cataclysm-DDA/issues/15578
https://github.com/CleverRaven/Cataclysm-DDA/pull/15581

Hovewer it don’t fix already bugged magazine. Bug happened then you shoot out all bullets in magazine. You need to reload your magazine with that exact bullets to fix it. After that it should work fine.

Maybe it is your bug.[/quote]

Yes, that seems to be the case. I haven’t updated in a few days, thanks for response!