0.B - AIM definitions

I’ve noticed that the AIM has trouble defining the conditions of the items within it.

I’ve only noticed this in once instance so far where I tried to put burnt logs into my wheelbarrow with some unburnt ones, and the entire stack registered as burnt. Once out of the wheelbarrow, the problem was gone, so I think the bug lies somewhere in the AIM ability to grab item memory sectors. It’s only picking up the item’s header, then using what ever foot was already in place for that item.

That sounds pretty disconcerting, yeah. Thanks for reporting.

Update: BevapDin got a fix up and in. Update and let us know if the problem recurs, please.