0.A Reading rate bug?

[quote=“Kevin Granade, post:18, topic:5960”]having a lightstrip on you is specifically ‘good enough’, it’s kind of assumed that you’re using it to read.
if you drop it on the ground it will be significantly less effective.[/quote]

That being the case, the slowed down rate of reading isn’t explained. I think IcePee just encountered this issue based on something he posted in the “what’s going on in your apocalypse thread”.

I’ll see if I can figure out a reliable way to reproduce this.

[quote=“Paquito, post:21, topic:5960”][quote=“Kevin Granade, post:18, topic:5960”]having a lightstrip on you is specifically ‘good enough’, it’s kind of assumed that you’re using it to read.
if you drop it on the ground it will be significantly less effective.[/quote]

That being the case, the slowed down rate of reading isn’t explained. I think IcePee just encountered this issue based on something he posted in the “what’s going on in your apocalypse thread”.

I’ll see if I can figure out a reliable way to reproduce this.[/quote]

Confirming that this was the issue I was encountering, my lightstrip was on the floor tile I was reading on as opposed to being in my inventory. I tried picking it up and now I’m reading at a much faster (and I assume the correct) rate. Thanks!

Every time I see this thread’s title in the forum list, I get the jingle from the old PBS show “Reading Rainbow” stuck in my head :confused:

Take a look, it’s in a book!