[0.8-2613-g7c0d731] What do turrets need to fire?

I know Flamethrowers need Gasoline, Plasma Guns need Hydrogen, but what I don’t know is if the SAW turrets have been fixed, or what the fusion guns needs to fire.

Does anyone know?

If they haven’t been broken (again ;_;), they need fusion cells loaded into them (just drop them in the square with the turret), and sufficient charges in the vehicle batteries.
The M249 should be fixed now, you need to drop .223 on it.

[quote=“Kevin Granade, post:2, topic:3864”]If they haven’t been broken (again ;_;), they need fusion cells loaded into them (just drop them in the square with the turret), and sufficient charges in the vehicle batteries.
The M249 should be fixed now, you need to drop .223 on it.[/quote]

Damn, I was hoping (desperately) I could just run it off the batteries and no fusion cells… oh well XD

Just really hoping for a weapon that doesn’t need some rare ass ammo to fire more than 3 tiles in front of the vehicle XD

Yea I meant to take a look at an electricity only option when I was fixing turrets, but got distracted… coilgun or nailgun would do it I guess. Also there’s NO reason not to have a 9mm turret as an option.

Another fun option is a version of “bladed plates” that’s instead a “charged plate” built from tazer guts or similar. Park in the middle of the road, honk your horn, and flip on the juice when the zombies get close, crispy corpses.

[quote=“Kevin Granade, post:4, topic:3864”]Yea I meant to take a look at an electricity only option when I was fixing turrets, but got distracted… coilgun or nailgun would do it I guess. Also there’s NO reason not to have a 9mm turret as an option.

Another fun option is a version of “bladed plates” that’s instead a “charged plate” built from tazer guts or similar. Park in the middle of the road, honk your horn, and flip on the juice when the zombies get close, crispy corpses.[/quote]

BUT THEN I’D HAVE TO SACRIFICE PRECIOUS, PRECIOUS weight ARMOR! XD