[0.8-2613-g7c0d731] Large Vehicles = Huge CPU usage increase, with save

Now on the right board!

What it says on the tin. Moving the RMCC causes CPU usage to spike slowing the game to a crawl. Save Folder
Could just be the limitations of my hardware but there’s the save regardless if anyone wishes to try it for themselves and see if it’s any better/worse.

Those of you whom wish to laugh at me for wasting all day building a stupidly huge vehicle may do so now XD

I just tried playing with your save. A few things…

1. Why aren’t you wearing anything?

2. One does not need 5 FREAKING welding rigs.

3. I see you picked cannibal.

4. HOW ARE YOU PLAYING WITH THAT FRAME RATE?!

[quote=“FunsizeNinja123, post:2, topic:3871”]I just tried playing with your save. A few things…

1. Why aren’t you wearing anything?

2. One does not need 5 FREAKING welding rigs.

3. I see you picked cannibal.

4. HOW ARE YOU PLAYING WITH THAT FRAME RATE?![/quote]

In order…

Despite having an /incredible/ amount of time on my hands (Being unemployed in Ohio) it’s a fresh save, my regular build is a shower victim, never got around to finding clothes.

No, it doesn’t, but I find it easier to have the tool available wherever I please. Not to mention having a backup is useful when I inevitably break one of them.

It’s hard to call it cannibalism by the time I’ve made my first batch of mutigen.

My desktop was a peice of shit before it died. my “Acceptable” frame rate for first person shooters is 15 FPS, games like cataclysm where having the game run smoothly is more about comfort than necessity I can stand one frame per second assuming the lag between ‘frames’ isn’t too bad. You get used to playing on bad hardware when all of your good hardware breaks and you can’t afford to replace it XD Damn fine game though.

Well, not wishing to impede the progress of this “bug” I bid you good luck and fixing/getting a better computer.

When you get a better PC and play a good game at 30-60 FPS then you’ll be like “Oh mah gawddd”

This happens to me with the special pile-up wreckages in 0.9 stable.