Latest experimental features

Vache that is both evil and kind of has me agreeing.

Of course, Pthalomund. You are evil. We all knew it before you realized.
[/joke]
Hmm… I wish I could play. Goddammit, I need a motherboard, and then I could play.

I noticed a craft requiring a grenade launcher buttstock. maybe you can take apart guns now?

no, you have to find the buttstock.

Today I found this illusion from the schizophrenia trait…

I greatly approve of this.

Almost all the hallucinations are actual monsters.

ACSL is one of the real monsters.

[quote=“bubbadoo14, post:45, topic:5582”]Today I found this illusion from the schizophrenia trait…

I greatly approve of this.[/quote]

Been around a LONG time now. :wink:

[quote=“KA101, post:47, topic:5582”][quote=“bubbadoo14, post:45, topic:5582”]Today I found this illusion from the schizophrenia trait…

I greatly approve of this.[/quote]

Been around a LONG time now. ;-)[/quote]
Oh seriously? My bad.

almost certainly something from one of the older experimental builds, but zougar. really!? as if regular cougars weren’t already a massive hassle? XD

That and Zears maybe Zooses

Zombear* actually

It is summer day 14 in my current world, but did the visible radius [EDIT: at night] get increased a bit in recent checkins?

Probably your friendly neighborhood high-albedo satellite*.

*The moon.

Just yesterday, Rivet added the basics of cotton industry and crafting: Cotton seeds, cotton farming, cotton bolls, carding paddles, cotton cleaning, cotton balls, distaves and spindles, cotton spinning, knitting needles, and knitting. Looks like a great jumping off point for new recipes.

https://github.com/CleverRaven/Cataclysm-DDA/pull/7704

That sounds like it could affect something in the game on a full and/or new moon. Werewolves? Dracula? Lunar Cry?

[quote=“Ishindri, post:53, topic:5582”]Just yesterday, Rivet added the basics of cotton industry and crafting: Cotton seeds, cotton farming, cotton bolls, carding paddles, cotton cleaning, cotton balls, distaves and spindles, cotton spinning, knitting needles, and knitting. Looks like a great jumping off point for new recipes.

https://github.com/CleverRaven/Cataclysm-DDA/pull/7704[/quote]

I don’t get on the forums very much. I noticed this in my git log when it happened, and it got me curious. I’m not much into simplistic discussions about how easy/hard a game is, because it can oddly be both. Things like this increase how immersive Cataclysm is for me, and that’s what I most want.

tl;dr

Is tailoring getting a more stepwise upgrade instead of the usual rags/leather + needle = viola cargo pants for the win?

Yes. Massively.

Soo… My now perforated corpse of a character discovered that giant black widows now live in basements. Joy.

“undefined-s
A strange shimmering…nothing. You think it wants to be a .”

The hell?
Good think i decided to save before i used it. Half the it crashes my game and the other half it says it dosent have enough charge. Is this a bug?

[quote=“Jaso11111, post:58, topic:5582”]“undefined-s

The hell?
Good think i decided to save before i used it. Half the it crashes my game and the other half it says it dosent have enough charge. Is this a bug?[/quote]

This latest feature clearly gets people’s attention when Stuff doesn’t spawn properly. If you’d post the details over in the Garage, we’d be much obliged. (Because yes, any time these appear, that’s a Bug.)

[quote=“KA101, post:59, topic:5582”][quote=“Jaso11111, post:58, topic:5582”]“undefined-s

The hell?
Good think i decided to save before i used it. Half the it crashes my game and the other half it says it dosent have enough charge. Is this a bug?[/quote]

This latest feature clearly gets people’s attention when Stuff doesn’t spawn properly. If you’d post the details over in the Garage, we’d be much obliged. (Because yes, any time these appear, that’s a Bug.)[/quote]
K i will.