[Experimental - 0.9-2303-g6fa1111] Crash on crafting menu > Food > Veggies

When you scroll to Crafting > Food > Veggies on the current experimental, you get the error “DEBUG: Missing item (check item_groups.json): honey”

Not just honey either - from my debug.log file -

src/item_factory.cpp[417]: Missing item (check item_groups.json): curry_powder
src/item_factory.cpp[417]: Missing item (check item_groups.json): hflesh
src/item_factory.cpp[417]: Missing item (check item_groups.json): mre_hotdog_box
src/item_factory.cpp[417]: Missing item (check item_groups.json): mre_4finger_box
src/item_factory.cpp[417]: Missing item (check item_groups.json): honey

Fixes are in the pipe.

Sorry for the typos… Not sure exactly how they got there but Rivet’s fixed em and it’s waiting (I think) to be merged.

Thanks for the info! I was looking around the forums to see if anyone else mentioned this as I was also getting the hflesh and honey missing item error a lot with the build Build #396 (Dec 16, 2013 7:31:58 AM). Glad to see it’s in pipes to be fixed :slight_smile:

I really don’t know how to report bugs properly, but I’ve run into a problem with the latest Windows Graphical experimental build that I downloaded (Build #407 / 0.9-2332-g21d8cac). I use Windows 7.

Anyways, here’s my debug.

Would this be related in any way to the problem mentioned here?

…Yup, I see that patch hasn’t merged yet… goes and says something

I got a lot of these errors myself. Both in the crafting menu but also when some zombie soldiers turned up. Upon killing them I found they were carrying weird “error- item not found” items or something like that.